Candle Spell - What does the wax mean

Hi BALG,

So I did a simple candle love spell around midnight and used a tall red taper candle. I dressed it in lavender and cinnamon, and then spread some cinnamon around the candle. This morning I woke up and it had all burnt already and the leftover wax has me worried. Would appreciate help to interpret what it means.

Since the tall wall of wax has formed at the top of the candle holder then I assume that means there are MAJOR blockages in the mental aspect and I would need to cast another spell to remove/sort those out. But then some of the shapes in the wall of wax, do they mean anything special? Also, a lot of the wax has fallen and hardened all over in a circular motion around the bottom of the candle holder on top of the cinnamon. Wondering if that means something too?

All help would be massively appreciated :heart:

It would help to know the positioning of the candle or which way you/it was facing. Kinda hard to explain but whether the wax went left,right, front, back etc.

The first photo of the three (at the top of the post) was how it was facing me. The wall of wax was at the top of the candle holder

checkout the basics of candle reading in here

http://hoodoodelish.com/candle-reading/