Candle Ritual Question

Hey guys I just had a quick question about the use of candles in ritual.How many times can a candle be used?Can I use the same candle for different rituals or would the energy from the first ritual interfere with the next one?Again any advice would be appreciated

It is best to dedicate a candle used in one specific ritual for only that specific purpose or spell. Remember there are no rules but rather practical guidelines.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:1731”]Hey guys I just had a quick question about the use of candles in ritual.How many times can a candle be used?Can I use the same candle for different rituals or would the energy from the first ritual interfere with the next one?Again any advice would be appreciated[/quote]Depends on the use.I have two dedicated to my Benefactors and one for money, another to heal, another to destroy, those get used over and over. those I use for “Meeting new beings” through evo/invo are normally allowed to gutter since the moment they are used, the become property of the being summoned.found that out the hard way summoning Mafdet and Ashtar showed up. she was somewhat pissed!

So during evocations I should always use fresh candles unless I’m summoning the same entity?

In most evocations it should not matter to use new candles. For different Candle Magick spells, new is a better choice.

I have some of those tower candles I use to invoke dedicated to those beings.when they burn past the seals entirely, I will set them atop new candles which have been engraved.

As I posted, candles tend to become the property of the being summoned, so unless you want to cleanse and banish them after each use, here’s an idea for you:
Go to hobby lobby or wherever you get your candles[they sell LOTS of black candles at Halloween to be Xtians LMAO] get the 9"X 1" royal dinner candles, they are solid color, not dipped! and using a hack saw or serrated steak knife, carefully cut them into 3 equal pieces and seal the ends with heat[like heat a tuna can on the stove eye and press the ends a couple of seconds.]then engrave.that way, when you MUST let the candle gutter, you have 2 MORE ready to go AND it gets done hella faster. I have a special tool which I engrave my candles with made of copper tubing made like an ancient quill pen stylus, I also use it to fill in the seals which I engrave with paint, BUT That was advice from my teachers, I suspect a sharpened piece of coat hanger would work just as well, but remember, ritual is all about focus, even at the subconscious level! :slight_smile: