Candle magic question

So I carved nyd rune ito the white candle then I wrote on a pice of white paper “I will be clensed of negative energy” recited like 20 times to feel good then I lite the candle and burned this intention paper in candle fire holding it as long as possible in hand then I placed it into offering bowl. Candle burned all to the end.
What this will do?
Clense or attraction?
Help me to discover this mystery :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No expert but sounds like a simple attempt at cleansing I couldn’t imagine it causein attention.

1 Like

No i meant attracting, inviting cleansing to my life or cleansing me from negative energy like instant effect.

O lol I dunno probably should have written the letter out to say I continually am cleansed or sonthin like that the spell reminds me of a banishment spell where you write there name then burn exc. I’d hope it had the continues effect if you didn’t notice an immediate shift in your energy.

1 Like

So for me it sounds like I need to write “this candle clenses me from negative energy all the time until it burns out”
If I need constant cleansing.
So “I will be clensed of negative energy” is more like a spell to attract this cleansing?

Sounds better.

1 Like

Thx but will this be OK with this method?

Hopefully we get a more experienced mage to help verify for you. If you didn’t experience any cleansing from the previous attempt might wanna re think the tackit.

1 Like

change it to “I am now cleansed of negative energy”
The (will be) is in the future so you never know how soon or far!
White candle gives while black candle takes! White candle is good at giving you positivity and protection but if you are trying to remove something I suggest adding a black candle too! So one would remove the negative and one will add positive energy! Also if you think there is so much negative to take, add a salt circle around the black candle! Something the negativity is too much and things go haywire.

1 Like