Candle flame weirdness

So earlier today, I was doing a particular spell, and visualizing images in the flame of my working candle. I realized after some time that the flame was red. It just changed to a bright red color at the base of the flame, and as many times as I’ve stared at candle flames before this has never happened. Does this kind of thing happen when the senses are awakening? I had recently done a couple of different rituals in the presence of Belial in order to open my senses, so I’m thinking this may be a result of that.

1 Like

If the flame of the candle is strong it means that the faith you have in getting what you have asked for has a great reach and that you are on your way to getting it. If, in addition to being strong, it is constant and very bright, it will mean that you will get what you propose. The same if the flame is bright and quickly consumed. If the flame is bright red the results of your spell will be immediate. In the perception and dexterity of your astral senses when you look you will receive the message that speaks to you!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your input! It’s so strange that this has never happened before in all other instances where I’ve done candle magick/scrying.
I hope that the results are on their way!