Canceling a script

I was using scripting to manifest a few things. One of which was a relationship however as of lately I’ve realized that I’m caught between a serious relationship or having some fun.

How can I cancel the script I wrote for a relationship? I was gonna draw a big X and write canceled but it contradicts with several other goals and I don’t wanna cancel those.

Some guidance would be appreciated? Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure what you mean by script, I usually think of this as a computer program that you run in the background to complete a process, but it sounds more like you mean a petition?

Either way, it doesn’t like that script holds much weight in your life, so I think you can just toss it, or do something pretty simple and not worry about it. If you were invested in it in some way, I’d feel differently, but you aren’t and don’t even want it to happen so you’re essentially working against it in mindset, making it very unlikely to occur imop.

1 Like

Simply rewrite it.

2 Likes

I agree with @DarkestKnight …yes rewrite it.

But honestly; is it some kind of psionics, something like cybershaman or what, may I ask.?

1 Like

Scripting is a Law of Attraction technique where you literally write down what you desire as if it is already yours. I am assuming that is what the OP is referring to.

2 Likes

Thank you…I didn’t know it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it’s very much like a petition.

That’s true.

Thank you all for your opinions! It’s appreciated. I do want to tear out those pages from my journal and rewrite it. I also think I could just scribble over the things I don’t want anymore and it could help :thinking:

2 Likes