Can your spells affect you

Hello again, guys.
Quick question. A friend of mine asked me something the other day, and I have no idea.
I did refer her to making an account and joining BALG, but her question had me wondering, so hoping you guys could help.

When you cast a spell on someone. I’m assuming she was looking to do a love spell, or something to that effect, can the spell have an affect on you, as well as on the other person involved?
I have no idea to this answer and was hoping for some help.
Please and thank you!

1 Like

The short answer is yes, the energies that will work to bind that person to you might also bind you to him/her too. Many consider love spells as curses for both caster and target.

And there is always the posibility that the caster will get over the feelings for the target, but the target will keep being obsessed which might cause issues to the caster.
And keep in mind that a love spell isn’t a one time deal, you have to keep repeating it.

6 Likes

Yes, I’ve done some love spells myself, and even asked for some Information on here for my own work. But I learned something as well, as I didn’t know a love spell (again, only assuming that’s the type she’s asking me) can affect the caster, as well as the target.
Thank you so much for your quick response and for sharing your knowledge.
I will let my friend know, as well as push her to join our community here.
Again, thank you so much, and be blessed.

2 Likes

No problem, you can find more info on love spells and effects with the search option :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any spell can effect the caster.
A spell works because of the casters intent, meaning the intent is how the spell will go regardless of what the caster claims to want.

If the caster is not honest with themselves any spell can go for or against them.

5 Likes

So would you say that alot of times spells don’t work, or go the way the caster claims they want it to go, is because they weren’t true with themselves with what there conscious really desired?

1 Like

To echo those that answered before: Yes.

Which is why many suggest doing a divination on the situation before casting a spell to help eliminate any blow back.

5 Likes

Wonderful insight. Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome and Good Luck to you both.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say its that high except with those inexperienced. It just takes a little time to push brainwashing and those feelings that come with it aside so they do not inhibit what you want. What a person wants and how they feel can be two different things that need to be put inline. those inhibiting emotions can also be used in spellwork with practice.

There are those here who get incredible results but you could ask them, it’s through work.
Confidence also can be the best tool for spellwork. The more you succeed (or even learn for some) the more you will succeed because your mind already knows you will and does not doubt itself.

3 Likes

This is what happened to me! I FOOLISHLY jumped into binding two different people to me in love in a very intentional full moon spell once. (Again I was foolish and admittedly had a substance abuse problem). Yeah, do don’t do spells if you abuse stuff-anyway I’m 2.5 years sober now. And anyway-I’m with one of the people (my ex husband) and he truly loves me, we honestly worked it out and it was hard but I believe the spell gave me my best interests at heart to grow as a person to be the best me that he would fall in love with. But, the other person, didn’t show interest until they became a stalker and obsessed with me. They pop up on the internet in the strangest of places, they truly stalk and let me know they’re sad about missing a chance with me. I do cord cutting rituals and the likes but this is a testament to the power of a spell such as this. I am a practicing witch and psychic btw in case your curious.

3 Likes

Very interesting. Definitely alot in that reply I myself, could take to heart and learn from.
Thank you.

2 Likes