Can you work with both Angels and Demons?

I saw Michael once. He glowered at me and didn’t speak a word. It was a real, ‘I hate you,’ gaze.

1 Like

Im curious is there any person who Belial doesn’t get along with? I think I read somewhere hes supposedly enemies with Gabriel.

1 Like

I assume you are referring to the post somewhere here where someone evoked Gabriel after Belial and the angel immediately attacked the demon.

If I recall correctly, they’re not really enemies. It was just something personal between them. Disagreements happen lol

Maybe Belial cheated at poker or something.

4 Likes

Okay good to know thank you for the clarification. I dont want to evoke Gabriel and get a nasty surprise, I kinda figured as one of Belials many kids, his enemies would beat the crap out of me.

2 Likes

When in doubt, ask Belial, just to be safe.

I’ve worked with his gateway symbols that Eva posted to the forum, while also working with the angelic Circle of Power, which calls upon the four archangels, from Damon Brand’s work, and it didn’t seem to repel his influence.

Clairvoyantly, I was seen to have a smoky black diamond around me, which was Belial, and a circle of gold around the diamond, which was the archangels. The person who viewed me said it was very beautiful lol

3 Likes

This question is like asking if your liver hates your spleen. Yes, you can work with both, as I do.

I think these sorts of misconceptions arise from overly personifying the spirits. Many people, especially when they are new to magick, have the idea that the spirits are kind of like humans, but maybe with some extra wings or horns. They picture the spirits walking around and doing stuff in a white-washed city on a cloud or a fiery black hellscape. This image obscures the reality of these beings.

The spirits are forces of power that give shape and function to reality. When you summon a mighty demon, you are tapping into a force as fundamental as gravity or electromagnetism, even more fundamental, really. The spirits can cause change in the world because they are what the world is made of.

When a spirit manifests to you in a more humanoid (or any other) form, what it is doing is allowing your mind to make some sense of what it is experiencing. You are tapping into a source of power deeper than your rational surface mind can ever possibly comprehend.

The angels and the demons together form this reality, and together form your own mind. To reject one or the other is to limit yourself to half of what exists.

I realize that this may be difficult to wrap your head around, and I would be surprised if anyone could understand this right away. I certainly did not (and nor can I claim total or complete understanding, and so you should not believe what I say without question). Doing more magick, consistently, unlocks understanding.

Also, just so you know, saying “there are no results” kills your magick. Sometimes magick works immediately, and sometimes it takes much longer to unfold. The more patient you are, the faster the results.

4 Likes

lol

The question is who does Belial really get along with (beside Lucifer) lol

He’s always cautious towards everyone

2 Likes

Yes you can work with both angels and demons

1 Like

hahahaha cheated on poker lol

1 Like

Hey, it happens. I’ve been told that Asmodeus keeps trying to seduce the wives of King Paimon over a bet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hahaha really? a bet with who?

If I remember correctly, it was a bet between the two of them.

1 Like

LOL that’s hilarious! :joy:

2 Likes

I work with both Angels and Demons and I have to say they can be used together.

1 Like

do you have any tips about combining them?

hhahahaha demons are so much fun hahaha

1 Like

Go to the source - however ask the angels firstly is my advice. demons lie.

J

1 Like

Angels lie too lol.

1 Like

N O …… they do not. But demons do pretend to be angels.