Can you work with both Angels and Demons?

If you work with demons will angels stop working with you? Will working with one group or the other undo the work you’ve been doing?

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight started doing this here:

72 Challenge Redux: Angels AND Demons

There were also a few threads about this I recall crawling across my homepage, you should be able to find them in the search.

My personal opinion, I think it’s not “angels” vs. “demons” but I’m sure there are some entities across all planes that don’t like each other. But from my readings no one refuses to work with you because you work with another. (Though I don’t read a lot of these posts.)

Nah, you should be able to do both. Unless you work with group 1 to do one thing and then work with group 2 to undo what you’re doing with group 1.

2 Likes

Yes you can, however some beings have personal issues with one another like Azazel and Raphael if I remember correctly due to their history, but not all of them have clashing energies so to speak.

4 Likes

No I wouldn’t. I just had a friend who told me that because there were their enemies they were not taking it well if you were working with both.
I also had other people telling me that spirits don’t have issues with each other. They are just energies of a different kind.
So I was wondering if the demons I was working with for baneful magic or sex magic were not happy that I was working with angels for money and prosperity and vice versa.

I see… it makes sense… This means also I need to do more studying on the subject.

3 Likes

Not at all. The ritual in The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer works with both at the same time and works wonderfully. It’s the same in Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield.

6 Likes

This gets asked a lot, and there are numerous threads already about it.

Yes, you can work with both. I do.

9 Likes

Yes I have the book. I had tried several rituals but i didn’t see any great results.

No, it doesn’t have anything to do with that

2 Likes

That’s good to know

1 Like

You can work with both but as others have said it also depends on the particular spirits. They have their own principles and their own opinion what you should be doing. Also, your psyche plays a big part in your spiritual work and if you yourself feel doubt, fear or conflict, it WILL affect your connection with them and it WILL affect your life.

My advice would be, listen to your intuition and build relationships steadily. If you feel like you shouldn’t associate with a spirit, then really just take it slow.

Your close angels and demons can come to accept each other even if they disliked each other at first, it just takes time, sense and effort. The main character is you, you do what you need to do to ascend/reach your goal.

2 Likes

Which one?

1 Like

I have both the books you have suggested and I have worked with both of them. The only ritual that I had 100% results guarranted is Magickal attack by Gordon Winterfield. the one with tormenting your enemies. The fire spirits just respond to me straight away.
I have also seen results with Mystical Words of Power however, every time I did the rituals I had a short period of feeling depressed and then great positive changes in my life.

2 Likes

I can see your point. I treat the spirits I work with with love and respect. That was exactly why I created this post.

When I did the Ritual of Healing, I remember I felt great peace afterwards but later on I had great amxiety that I had to face head on. It strengthened me greatly however, and was nothing I couldn’t handle.

2 Likes

Yes you can, but just as we are, some aren’t compatible. Your question makes me wonder a question of my own, was it abrahamic tradition that lead you to wonder this?

I ask cause that’s usually but not always the case. The first step I suggest to individuals is before approaching the alter as a blank slate and learn as much as possible instead of the brainwashing most have been involved with because your thoughts will have a factor with your results.

1 Like

Azazel and Raphael definitely do not mix. Azazel and Gabriel are another story, but Gabriel is not easy to reach.

1 Like

Azazel isn’t fond of any of the seven archangels honestly. Out of all of them he despises Raphael and Michael the most. As for Gabriel, he is tolerated at best but isn’t in good graces either due to the terror he inflicted on the nephilim prior to the great flood.

3 Likes

Well put. @Harith I suppose Gabriel is the least bitter pill to swallow. I’m not saying there is no tension between Azazel and Gabriel, but they are able to work together when the circumstances require it. Nephilim are very interesting beings.

1 Like

I can understand why, I don’t like Michael, his inflated ego irritates me so much lol.

1 Like