Can you still work with angels after working with daemons

I mean can you still work with Celestial beings while being deep in the dark arts?

2 Likes

Short answer yes, only exception i could think of is if you had decided to make a pact/contract with a spirit with a condition similar to the one EA had put in his pack with Azazel in his book about not working with using other spirits,systems ect

3 Likes

Yes you can. As a black magician there are no limits to what you can do. @E.A says in his videos you can do this. I called on vaviel after evoking and praying to demonic forces for years

I am currently working through the angelic pathworking in EA’s book Evoking Eternity, and I still call upon demons to do tasks for me at the same time.

I worked with both Angel and demons so yes is possible

1 Like

Yes , some goetia recommends it and says there is an angel for each demon

1 Like

Many years ago, having read in a book that after working extensively with demons, the operator would be left alone by heavenly spirits, I asked on phone for confirmation to a magician, who denied that.
EA explained that it’s possible to contact various entities without problem, in the same way we use TV, fridge etc. They are forces with sometimes only a different polarity… A scientific view which I heard, read about, and that I came to adopt :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is what is called the Shemhamforesh, which has an angel presiding over each ten degree section of each of the twelve houses, one for day and one for night.
Look at it in terms of your natal chart, which is what described you in your life along with challenges.
Each quality of each house has positive and negative aspects. The angels and demons are you, in positive and negative aspects.
All war, heal, and instruct.
All answer to a zodiac archangel, and associated with possibly another archangel as well as a godname. Your task then, if you want to identify those goets or shems, is to identify and work with them.
I can point you to resources if you want to learn more.

2 Likes

sure sounds interesting

DuQuettes Ceremonial Magick Tarot book and deck, and Nick Farrell’s The Shem Grimoire are two references I use.
Then a good astrology that teaches simple natal chart descriptions as well as ascendant info, that also shows positive and negative attributes of the signs. The Only Astrology Book You’ll Ever Need, or The Astrologers Handbook.
When you have mapped out your attributes, look up those Zodiac angels, and generally their balanced and unbalanced attributes will line up.
DuQuette has the angels listed on each side of minor arcana cards, but not the seals. He does however have specific goetia seals on the bottom of the minors.
Farrell’s Grimoire has seals for the angels, and their archangels listed for each as well as the godname, and instructions for zodiac angel pantacles/seals.

2 Likes