Can you learn the secrets of heaven and hell and all of the gods

can you learn the secret of Heaven and Hell and all of the God even secrets that are beyond human and mortal comprehension and to wield those secrets and power like weapon the help or destroying or bring order or chaos?

I don’t know Max, but if I didn’t at least try, life wouldn’t be nearly as fun.

Yes.

[quote=“maxout, post:1, topic:3739”]can you learn the secret of Heaven and Hell and all of the God even secrets that are beyond human and mortal comprehension and to wield those secrets and power like weapon the help or destroying or bring order or chaos?[/quote]how could you learn all the secret of unseen,our life on this earth plane is even less for that there is no way a human can do that.if we could we will have evoke hermes,zeus,thor,odin,jehova,allah and many more long time ago.I don’t think that can ever be possible.

Sepaso has said that which I have neglected to mention. You must remember that magick is no fantasy thrill ride. It is prudent to operate under a pragmatic realist philosophy. Put your head down, do the work, build your empire. You will acquire secret knowledge as you proceed. Do not expect to become a God in the sense of being like a Demonic King, or like Lucifer.

If the gods grant you this power, yes. Unfortunately they won’t grant it for nothing.

As I learn, my responses change. So here’s my take on things. EA just put out a promotional video and informative summary on what is coming out in his Soul travel video. Buy it. All your questions will be answered first hand through it.

In Eternity anything is possible.