Can you do a ritual with only the last name?

Hi, I just wanted to know if I could have success with a ritual by using just the person’s last name and address? Or do I need the full name?

2 Likes

Do they live with anyone with the same last name at the address? If so it would be too generalized.

3 Likes

I looked up their address and didn’t see anyone else in the household with the last name. Seems like 4 different folks living together with different last names. I just want to silence and cause confusion but no harm done to them. But I may just wait to make sure I get the info which may take another week.

2 Likes

Why not do a spell to get their first name?

3 Likes

Which spell is that?

Make one.

The combination of Shem angel Mahashiah and Marbas, for example, can “reveal answers on any subject that is tormenting you.”

Lelhalel and Valefar can “cause a secretive person to make errors in judgement that reveal the truth.”

Loviah and Sallos can “help yo gather information about another without being detected.”

6 Likes

You don’t need a full name. You just need an idea of what they symbolise to you.
I have worked rituals on people whom I didn’t even know and the ritual finally revealed who they are. Your belief needs to be strong, any doubt that it will not work will weaken the result.
So to say, the more you have of a person, the stronger you can attack them. Personal items always rank highest.
You also can not attack a person f.ex. a celebrity you have no personal attachment to ( some people claim you can).
It is important a personal bond was created first. If they stole something from you, they created the bond and gave you a lot of power to attack them.

3 Likes

Many thanks. I appreciate the info. Will do!!!

Thanks for the insight. Didn’t know that.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s no different than having just a first name. If you’re able to hold the image of them in your mind you don’t need any name.

4 Likes

I’ve never needed a name…

I’m sure there are spells and rituals that claim you do

But, I just hold the target in my mind and direct it there

And it’s often worked, tbh sometimes it even works accidentally :joy: when I’m not really trying to do anything but hold someone in my mind

3 Likes

Indeed, a few years ago in order to curse I just thought about a person… it also helped to know his looks a bit.

4 Likes

Try Riyiyel or Vassago to discover the first name. Or, ask a high vibrational spirit of the Dead to obtain this information (for example, Papa Ghede, or Santa Muerte, or perhaps one of the gods/goddesses of the Dead like Anubis). Even Azazel has Nethers for getting information.

Or if you have other details such as their physical appearance, or what they did to deserve what you’re going to do to them, or something that’s unique to them, you can add that into your command. In other words, get specific.

2 Likes

Of course you get in contact with the family but women when marry most of them get the family name of the husband which is not the bloodline… So anyways you should know some of the target’s background

1 Like

Most spirits seem to be very good at reading minds to the point where they already know who you intend to perform the work on. When working with angels, I’ll often gather lists of people who are suffering from covid, and come Wednesday each week, call upon Raphael to heal them. Even if you’ve never met the person, a first name, last name, or vague, simple identification of the person will work. Having the will, intent, and confidence that the results will manifest matters more than specific details.

7 Likes

Universe knows who to go after. Having name just cuts down any detective work on their part. Names are helpful but not needed. Just let them know what happened and what you want.

3 Likes

If you know to what they look like or have a photo names are basically a way to focus a picture works rather well if you are a visual person

2 Likes

So true bc you could be attacking the wrong person. If you have been wronged it is better to just work on a shadow person and name what they have done. I use a doll for that and do mirror Magick (Burn a reversed candle on the mirror).
Your emotions usually do the rest.

If you assume there are several people involved, use 3 -5 small dolls and work on them at the same time.

1 Like

For about a dollar with their last name and address you can get the info online to look up their photo.

If not, I would suggest focusing on what about them you need the ritual for. I’d imagine the powers that be would know who you are talking about. Good luck.

3 Likes