Can You Destroy A Soul?

And you can’t destroy a soul. Don’t be ridiculous lmao

How is that ridiculous? You can kill with a touch, and summon demons to full physical appearance, and you can’t destroy a soul? Embrace the possibilities. Truly incredible things are possible with magick.

I didn’t say u can’t kill with magic. But destroy a soul? Sounds like a silly joke. Furthermore what kinda od childish mindset is that

Why would you say that? Just because it sounds ridiculous doesn’t mean it is. The entire idea of magick sounds ridiculous to most of the population. Claiming that something"sounds like a silly joke" does not constitute a solid argument. Especially when everything we do “sounds like a silly joke”.

4 Likes

Hey @Lightninglancer144 welcome to the forum if you could stop by here Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum And introduce yourself that would be great

3 Likes

Will do that forsure.

Where’s YOUR logic? Can you make your feet turn into wheels? Of course not. Theres a difference between manipulating energy or calling spirits and playing god

Playing god is the point… Have you read the name of the forum?

4 Likes

As for logic would you like a demonstration? (I have absolutely no clue why I typed this. It’s just the only solid proof I could think of).

Like I’m just asking for a explaination for how your so positive if they die u destroy their soul other than wishful thinking

@Lightninglancer144 Well I have heard other sorcerers who can actually see souls talking about them being destroyed as they cursed someone. Also other sorcerers have said that they could literally eat someone else’s soul. I don’t have any first hand accounts, but there are people who can see souls, and some of them say that they can destroy someone else’s soul. Don’t take it on faith. Just be open to the possibility. Once you can truly see the Other Side you can find out for sure right?

3 Likes

Yeah I get the idea. Perhaps we have different ideas about how the universe works. I see us as small fries. Disregarding our ability too perform magic. I just don’t see our souls dieing. Energy is infinite. And conciousness is that energy. Obviously we didn’t create the system of all that is. Or if we did then I still don’t see a erasure of souls as indefinite

Here’s where I’ll chime in. Souls can die. And do constantly. The energy isnt being lost, just all of the parts that dictate what’s “you” become lost as the energy re-enters the source, thus being turned into another being and this cycle is repeated ad infinitum.

3 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 Agreed with all, but the “energy reenters the source part”. I have a very different view of the afterlife. One partially reinforced by my experiences.

1 Like

@TheStorm This is just my view at the moment. I welcome any other view points and encourage you, if you’re comfortable, to share yours with me. I’m all about learning. I dont work close enough with death (yet) to have a different view currently.

1 Like

I understand both your words completely. that’s pretty much the idea of reincarnation. We live what we learn then forget it. No destroying of souls needed haha. I’m new too magic and trying too understand if there’s a root of understanding I’m missing. It all seems very complex

1 Like

btw…i have yet to see any evidence of any sort of karmic backlash for baneful works. The only time there’s any sort of backlash is if you throw a baneful curse at someone who also knows magic, and chooses to throw one back in retaliation. Beyond that, im willing to say that true “karma of the universe” doesn’t exist, until proven otherwise ofc. Its one of those things that people new to magic come in believing because they heard it said many times by other people…very much like the idea that one can “sell their soul” to the devil

2 Likes

Ok I have to add my own opinion here. How do you know you or the person who saw these things isn’t just seeing a hallucination? Our minds interpret experiencces differently. The same goes for Divination and Dreams, as well as seeing Auras. Not everyone will interpret a dream the same, just as different psychics claim that aura’s/energy body fields look a certain way and it does not always match up.

You could say the same for destroying souls. What if its just a hallucination or their own brain and its wisdom is not able to properly translate what they are actually seeing? The problem with this area of study is that it is highly subjective.

But I do agree, we should all keep an open mind.

Basically what I was saying is that the little things that make you up are lost after X amount of time after death, but the energy of ones Sol is never destroyed

What I’m asking is. For all. Is what do you think waits on the other side. And how do you come too think of what is your birth right. I had a very Christian upbringing so forgive my ignorance