Can you be catholic, Christian, etc and still work with demons, dark spirits etc?

It may have been poor wording on my part I was leaving for a flight and did not have the time to fully think it through. But poor wording aside what I was getting at is if you choose to use old books as I have mentioned they say that you must force demons as Solomon did. I tend to think of them as I would a human friend or family. You would not ask a friend to go across the world in a shot amount of time to talk to them only to do so by screaming Latin at them from behind a bullet proof glass. When they ask “the fuck?” Your response “I’m scared that you would kill me so I’m protecting myself. By the power of Bob the builder I command you to give me moneys!” This is how I see parts of the older books. So you can use the books but look at other works or this forum to get a wider grasp of information on how to interact with them.

4 Likes

LOL. I chuckled way too much at this!!!

Well I get it a little bit more now. You recommend that I should probably refrain from forcing them and simply invoke them by being friendly, therefor they’d be more willing to work with me? Rose8 in this thread said that’s the case. But I’m just trying to put the pieces together from all the information that I’m reading.

What’s your preferred way of invoking them? Do you have any recommended links? :smile:

4 Likes

Me too. #ByThePowerOfBobTheBuilder. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I have yet invoke as I am still new to all of this myself. E. A. Koetting has a way to work with spirits that I am trying. You get the sigil of the spirit that you want to talk to then awaken it while sitting in a dark room with 1 black candle chant the name of the demon and say “(demons name) hear me stand before me and enter my temple” (this is not the exact wording but I dont have the book with me) while starring at the candle feel the energy of that spirit when the room gets thick with energy blow out the candle scry the darkness see what’s there with your third eye. I have been speaking to the energy and seeing skills and faces.

1 Like

In regards to Catholics, I was raised Catholic. I denounced God when I practised Laveyan Satanism. Have to be honest, for a while I too did think, “What?!! This is blasphemy!” Cuz that’s how our brains were “conditioned.”

But after diving further into it, I came to the thought creation theory can’t be proved. The existence of demons can be proved. You can see and communicate with demons. The christianity God, u can’t see him and at times prayers aren’t answered. If God was loving like they say, why would he let children die from cancer or be born with developmental disabilities? That God must really not care. If he is a forgiving god, oh hell, guess he’ll forgive me when that time.

Lack of answers in Christianity actually drove me to the LHP. Do I still go for mass? Due to family reasons I do. But do I pay attention for that 1hr i’m in church? I sure don’t. I actually get a thrill out of it. Like here are some people “praying” when they have a demon amongst them. If christianity was real, whatever demons in me wouldn’t be ok with this. I usually tell Lucifer, “hey I have to do this for show.” He’s never at all offended. So to answer ur que. U can still go to church and be involved in the LHP.

3 Likes

Yeah I can see why you see god that way. For a while… in fact for a long while I thought the same way. I still kind of do, but then I remembered god gave us free will or, ugh, there’s just a whole bunch of theories as to why he doesn’t answer prayers or helps most of us. Maybe you’re right. I don’t even know. Either way, I don’t really know who god is, or what to think of him. If he is holy and forgiving I hope he forgives me and understands why I say this.

Though I would still like to work with Lucifer without abandoning Christ. I actually never really used to pray to him. I recently started to pray to him, couple months ago- occasionally. But now, constantly. I didn’t really go out of my way to notice change in my life before but I did like to believe he was keeping my safe. Talking about this just now made me realize I don’t want to abandon him at all. Maybe it’s just in my head, or maybe it’s true- having him in my life makes me feel safe… or maybe it’s not a feeling and he is in fact keeping me safe. I never had physical proof and maybe I don’t need to.

I don’t want to do it for show. Though I don’t go to church. I kinda always thought… “what’s the point?” Ya know? Walking into a building and kneeling down in prayer once a week doesn’t seem like the best way of connecting with Source.

4 Likes

I’m non denominational Christian and never had a problem working with daemons there is a crap ton of misconceptions fed to us by Churches.

Lucifer is anice guy when u get to know him I have never once been attacked by a demon like the church says you will be , mainly give them respect and they will do it in return but don’t be a asshat and threaten them with the names of God

4 Likes

I come from a family that has been heavy on witchcraft. My dad believes in it hardcore n will do shit to get back at u for anything he considers dumb shit against him. When I accepted to walk the LHP and work with demons, it kinda spooked me for a min cuz christianity teaches u to fear demons. N i heard, “y fear us when u are one of us?” That put my thoughts to rest.
I vent about my dad doing shit against me to Lucifer. At this moment, he can’t because Lucifer among others protect me. He tried it b4 n he wasn’t ready for what hit him. In the meantime, with christianity, shit u’ll suffer from spells etc hoping u get delivered, when u can actually protect urself from the whole ordeal. Since that experience with Lucifer, people are all of a sudden concerned about who I pray to. I just got wiser n decided I’m not putting up with the madness.

My conclusion, religion is just a form of brainwashing people to believe in only one way of life when there can be multiple. I work with demons, doesn’t mean I lack common sense of what is wrong n purposely get myself in trouble. Contrary to what christians believe.

5 Likes

I’m not Christian. And I do believe Lucifer can protect you. :slight_smile: I am just learning now he is nice and wouldn’t mind that I pray to Christ as well. I hope that is true as people are telling me. But Christ right now is all I’m familiar with and I don’t think I’d ever want to leave him. My grandma passed away not long ago she spent all her life devoted herself to Catholicism. I haven’t done anything to contact her, but I have a strong feeling she is with Christ now. I would feel wrong to just forget about him. But I definitely will look up and learn more about Lucifer and work with him and other daimons. :relaxed:

1 Like

Sorry about the loss, but now the awesome thing about the LHP, u can use necromancy to contact ur grandma if u wished to. Demons really don’t care, at least the ones I work with, unless maybe u try to work against them and are disrespectful to them.

On the other hand, Christ/ God is said to be a jealous God. He might be the one that gets pissed at u. Outta respect for how u feel, I’ll let u make ur own decision on this. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you. I definitely believe this and it’s reassuring to know. I won’t want to be disrespectful to something or someone that has done me no wrong. I will look up on this subject more.

I have never heard of Christ to be jealous. When he was a alive he was very humble even though times were a lot more strict back then. Times have changed and I’d like to believe they’ve noticed that and not everything is as serious as it used to be. One example- having sex before marriage.

God on the other hand- i might agree. I don’t know. The idea of god is a little scary I admit. But then again all I know of god is from the Bible and well the organized churches really made him look evil huh?

You have been a lot of help and this information definitely makes me look forward to working with them with peace. Thank you. :relaxed:

He has yet to smite me, so I think you will be in pretty good shape :wink:

And I don’t think Christ as in Jesus is of the jealous kind. And like I said I know many magi’s that have denounced christianity as a faith but still have a chat wtih Jesus from time to time. He won’t mind.

Jahwe on the other hand demonized every other metaphysical being other than himself sooo… that’s a whole different story. I’m just gonna leave that there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes I definitely agree with this!

There’s a great quote I’d like to share but I’m not sure who said it. It goes like this:

When we decide what is, we close our minds to possibilities of what could be.

To belong to a specific religious group and follow its tenets to the letter seems too limiting to me. Why do we need a label? Why do we have to be Jewish or Muslim or Christian? Why can’t we just be spiritual beings on a human journey to reconnect with Source, the Universe, and Love?

Religion suggests that one group is right while another group is wrong. I don’t think that promotes goodwill among all of us humans. Spirituality, on the other hand, allows us to explore our own beliefs through our own experiences so that we may draw our own conclusions.

In regards to Jesus, Christians believe in God the father, god the son and the holy spirit. It’s fair to say Jesus too is jealous god. If he wasn’t he wouldn’t be at the temples raising hell because he thought the place was disrespected. Just saying.

Yes I agree In Christianity I can see why Christ would be seen that way. But again I am not Christian so I whole heartedly believe that he is not like that or is doing that.

You already have your answer but just to push again in that sense honestly demons doesn’t give a fuck about who you pray what you believes in;

But (if you bond with one of them for exemple Belial) they will of course explain sometimes or let you understand that you must be your own god don’t get me wrong what I understand by being his own god is not leaving God behind it’s more like being conscious of your own power and take it and use it and not wait for miracles anymore. Being conscious of what you are exactly and assimilate that perfectly.

Which is I think what God would like to see as well. In your opinion do he prefer to see a little cro creator on Earth acting and doing things or a sheep who call on him crying for hope to have anything from him without doing any work ?

I think LHP really will affect you in a positive way on this vision of things. Just be open minded. The only reason why it would be “stupid” to you, is if you call demons but instead of seeing them like knowledge beings, guardians, helper, guiders,… You see them as mean and full of venom creatures.

Angels can as well be justice like you know so what do you think? Everything is grey.

2 Likes

Jesus were you kissed by god himself? You’re gorgeous. Anywho enough flirting LOL.

Yep, this makes perfect sense! Before all of this I wasn’t too sure but I was hoping this was the case. A very humble point of view for both Belial and God.

I think LHP will help me as well. There are so many things to the LHP I don’t even know where to start.

2 Likes

HAHAHA thank you! Well Jesus was a lot in my life since I was a kid but I don’t think he have anything to do with the way I look IN FACT again LHP does (not the point of the subject but just to let you see how it can affect your life) because before, I was feeling horrible and had no confidence but working with entities over that give you the power to be better in your skin -> prettier because you get conscious of what you look like.

I understand perfectly the feeling because I had myself those hesitations before starting the LHP. Just don’t be afraid of what your God is going to think about you and anyway keep in mind that being the most pure on Earth is just something impossible and would probably kill you becajse you would spend your time giving the other cheek in general.

Do you really want to be the prey ?

You can really keep your visions of things towards God but just don’t keep the stupid ideas we receive on demons and learn to think for yourself by your actions and your experiences. Don’t read and think it’s the truth. The truth of someone can be the wrong thing for you.

You will see… Take your time, think if you need to well in fact think for sure because don’t waste the time of wonderful beings by keeping wrong ideas on them before calling them.

The work of deleting some shits you had in mind since childhood is something painful and scary but when you grt your eyes open and you can see for yourself the feeling is even more better because you realize how naive you were on certain things stop drinking what people give you and just act for yourself.

2 Likes

Yep. That’s why I stopped going to church years ago. Mainly because I just never got into it but most importantly because I disagreed with a lot of there views. If god or Christ was good and holy I refused to believe they are the way they taught me about them. They just looked evil. And now especially daimons. They look like they should be avoided at all costs when it comes to organized Christianity. Do they really believe this or was it made up to control the masses. Maybe both.

Yes, yes I was. I’m glad I registered today.

2 Likes

Well welcome ! There’s a lot of people here with christian background or who still trust in God I mean the same God you trust in so don’t worry. Just observe, take the time to read A LOT here before doing anything to be just sure of what you want and how ready you are for this path because it’s not going to be easy.

It’s going to be hard and you will bleed on the cross… No just joking :sob: But you will bleed because you will face some things of your childhood,… When you change your vision of things it’s always always always difficult.

I’m sorry for teasing you. In fact you know I joke about that because when I first came here that’s the type of shit I thought :joy: so don’t worry… Swimming a little bit in the lake of fire is not that bad at the end :joy: And of course your God is not going to let you down.

2 Likes