Can you ask for Glasya Labolas and Dra'talon to work on the same target?

My question is just like the title states!
(Has nothing to do with my previous post from this morning btw. Just in case someone thought so. I wouldn’t be that extreme with that person)
I had sent Dra’talon after a really nasty person. I like how Dra’talon works and how he messes with the target for a long while before ending them. The reason why I would want to ask Glasya for help is because I like the idea of fast accidents and it would be suiting for somebody as terrible as my target. But as I understand it, the targets are like an offering to the entities. I really don’t wish to disrespect them or take something away. I don’t have a strong relationship with Dra’talon and I hear he does not like to be summoned other than to kill. I would want to summon him to check in on progress and ask the question about Glasya. Does anybody have any experience with sending specifically these two after the same person? Any input at all will be helpful as well!

4 Likes

Yes actually, my most recent curse employed these two. Haven’t had contact with the mark since they’re an ex who ended things on horrific terms so idk about results, but the two had no issue being employed for the task together. Dra’talon just loves killing and torturing, and Glasya loves bloodshed and violence, they go together in a curse like mashed potatoes and gravy

11 Likes

Dra’talon shouldn’t have any issues being summoned once or twice for an update, just don’t do it a ton or he may get annoyed. Just set them on the target with all your rage, hurt, and the fury of a dark God, then let go and let them work. Andras is always a good heavy hitter to add onto a curse too.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad somebody else has tried it! Have you gotten results or any updates about the target? I’m curious how good it would work with these two working together. You don’t have to share if too personal.

1 Like

I haven’t worked with Andras but have heard the name a ton. I will consider Andras in the future probably when I run into another awful person.

3 Likes

I actually engaged Andras for a task about two weeks ago. Too early for resukts, also target feedback is an issue in this case.
Ironically, I’ve only just come home from meeting a friend (a mutual acquaintance of the target). The target’s name came up and I unloaded some very hefty venting. I don’t usually vent so strenuously. I didn’t explode (I never explode), but I did the closest thing I do to exploding.
The friend was very understanding as she understands the harm and betrayal that this enemy has done.

I got home about an hour later still full of rage and immediately performed the black legion mantra for 20 minutes or so and asked them to annihilate the target.

Anyway, the point I’m making. I suspect that the volatility of my venting reaction (which is not something I do) may be related to my employment of Andras.
Andras does have a reputation for leaving angst and fury in his wake, perhaps like the toxic exhaust of a missile when its launched.
So I do wonder if I was also effected by his energy during the ritual to some extent.

I think this is something to be aware of if you work with him. Someone on this forum did give some advice a while ago (can’t find the post now) on working with Andras “Don’t bring him, send him” or words to that effect.

I’m sure there are many others here that have worked with him more extensively and they can probably confirm or refute the above. Just something to be aware of.

Incidentally, I’ve been wanting to engage Dra’talon’s services. I bought the kindle version of Kingdom of Flames last night specifically because I understood that was the grimoire in which he featured. But he’s not in it.
Could someone point me to the appropriate book?

Sorry for the long post. I think I’m just still a bit flustered from the venting I reference above. So seeing someone posting about Andras shortly after prompted me to expound upon the potential that engaging him could have spill over effects on the caster.

2 Likes

I wonder if all the rage you had felt can be more energy directed at the target. If any time you feel like exploding and you are free, maybe do a spell or meditation. I think this could be useful.

Also, Dra’talon is from the Book of Azazel by EA Knoetting Here is the link to buy
I’ll attach a picture from the book with his description!

2 Likes

Yep did that. Thats why I busted out the black legion mantra when I got home :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link, just bought it. I wonder what sort of success rates people tend to get with Dra’talon

1 Like

I have no contact with the target so unsure of results yet other than them losing all of our mutual friends and their car getting messed up by an animal.

1 Like

Well you could put a time period to it till the work is done and if the task is not done by then in that case ask Glasya for assistance. Maybe the target have different protections so it might requiere more work on your behalf.

1 Like

I considered Andras but he spared me💀 I groveled and begged and he said NO LEAVE ME ALONE UNLESS U GOT A CLEAR HEAD. Not scary as you think, just communication and clear your mind a bit. Because my intentions are still there, just easier to direct when not aligned. We are domesticated and with that comes guilt. It’s there for a reason - look a bit deeper.

Yes yes thank you for this. Layering is very important but be careful not to use up all your energy too quickly and ground yourself before hand. Spell work is grounding for me in general , I am very literal. My spells are big and physically have a lot of elements. And my head gets more clear in spell work and it slows my brain and calms my body. Hail yourself. Thank you!

Kick them in the metaphysical balls and the word vomit will come <3 Do not doubt yourself and the blessing will come friend

1 Like

Overkill​:wink::fire:

1 Like