Can u possess someone without their knowledge?

i know. thats why i said generally. but how many has that kind of strong belief. i can manifest concrete result through simple rituals, which any idiot can do. how many follower of theistic middle path like christianity, sufism, vaishnavism can manifest that kind of results through faith? thats where the uniqueness of occult lies, with the right manual anybody can do it. in theory belief is powerful, in practicality it is not!

Youā€™re trolling. You can get the answers to ur question by searching Posession in the search area. FYI, u are required to do ur own reading too on stuff to better understand things. I donā€™t mean to be harsh, but weā€™re kinda already on a different page than u are.

@Micah curious, and for the sake of discussing, ā€¦during possession, you can affect the mind, but can you also scan the body or organs for attachments or ailments? Detach and heal? I can see other practical uses.

2 Likes

@Micah, @Yberion, @Eye_of_Raā€¦etcā€¦unfortunately, I like causing trouble. N I canā€™t help it today. She said to go get my stethoscope at 5p today sheā€™ll leave it on the front porch, n I canā€™t go in. Lol! Not like I had a plan to. Iā€™m thinking 1645hr claim I had somewhere to be. If heā€™s around, thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll be ignored by him. Stir trouble in the pot. If not, group text and ā€œaccidentallyā€ include him, " hey guys my BF isnā€™t around can we do bla bla blaā€¦?" That fantasy will continue. Mission accomplished.

1 Like

My best advice in regards to all conflicts is: choose your battles.

Some conflict is just an energy suck and wasted time. A good old fashioned ā€œSTFUā€ said aloud is sometimes very useful. So is just ignoring a person. But if you enjoy drama, thatā€™s no fun. I hate drama, but deal with it from time to time. If Iā€™m to punish anyone, itā€™s merited, severe and comes with no warnings.

1 Like

@anon50363245, Iā€™m only ā€œdramaticā€ when itā€™s merited too. This right here Iā€™m really doing it to prove a point. I can F with u even if Iā€™m not around.

1 Like

Iā€™d make a solid, unmistakable point then. :wink:

1 Like

@anon50363245, Thereā€™s this ritual I got from Laveyan Satanism. Basically, itā€™s to attract or get the attention of someone. I didnā€™t do it for that reason, but to get my managerā€™s attention on my good qualities etc. What ended up happening, I attracted people I also didnā€™t like. N they were more like trying to have a personal relationship kinda deal. The ritual had warned about this though. I think I had to perform another ritual to break it, n just go MIA. Worked for everyone else besides this 19yr old. Lol! Thatā€™s when u block numbers lol!

Iā€™m so tempted to do the same to this woman if my concept of realityā€™s right/wrong doesnā€™t hit me, but again, I make and manipulate my own concepts.

1 Like

I try to be extremely specific. Itā€™s much like manifesting.
Yikes on stalkerville!

1 Like

I have to say that 19yr old though lol! This kid would seranade me at work. Then the more I pushed him away the more he became aggressive about it. If I ran into him today though n no one was watching/would find outā€¦ lol+

Yea, i probably wasnā€™t specific enough. I was a newbie at all that. Thanks for reminding me about that concept. :wink:

I didnā€™t say you were trolling, I said the question was a troll question, because itā€™s a strange one for a first post. We get trolls coming on here all the time posting questions just like it in order to mock what people say.

Thank you for doing an introduction, and to answer your question, yes, you can possess a living person. That is exactly what this thread is talking about.

1 Like

I call these kinds of people ā€œtargetsā€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry dont target me

1 Like

Agreed.

See, yes there is some scaryness to the fact that Magick actually does work.
Itā€™s strange when you recognize that.

However, It would be much more difficult to live in a world where you couldnā€™t use it to defend yourself and your beloved ones. Where Gouvernment actually would take all the control it wantā€™s to over people, just based on where theyā€™re born.

:wink:

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berion

2 Likes

Hi A lucifer. When you talk of possessing someone are litterally possessing them? What is the experience like? What do you do to prepare for it? Im currently possessed by what I believe is a servitor/egregore. Its not quite as powerful as an egregore but it is for sure more powerful than a little servitor. How can I get rid of it? I mean i wouldnt have a problem with you possessing ME to help me get rid of him. If not im open to from anyone with good intentions to help me.

1 Like

Heyā€¦old threadā€¦had to go back n read on it. Anyway, I wouldnā€™t be the best person yo tell u how to do it. @Micah can. How does it feel? Depends on what possessed u. I let @Micah posses me b4 and it was interesting. I felt like I developed his attributes to some degree. How to get rid of the possessionā€¦idk. depends on whatever terms u had I guess. Exorcism if you have no other option I guess. Touch base with Micah on it.

1 Like

Ok thank you!

1 Like

@Notatr0ll How did u get possessed? Did u welcome it?

1 Like

Yes. He was really sweet. He even healed me. Just insecure about his looks and I hurt his feelings out of my own insecurities and issues with self worth. And ever since then heā€™s been mean and nasty.

Banish. Look up for any banishing ritual like LBRP or any other.