Can the exercises of the Mastering Soul Travel Course help me master Evocation?

Yeah, the title is pretty self explanatory. I’ve always wondered about this, when the course came out. So, what do you guys think?

It is my opinion that all of the courses complement each other, in that the exercises in the courses can be used to help you get better at the other two. Some of the visualization methods in the Mastering Soul Travel course certainly help with visualizations when doing evocation and sigil work. I got the Mastering Soul Travel with no intention of messing with evocation but the experiences I had with the Soul Travel course inspired me to get into Evocation with the interactions I had with various entities.

I would say you don’t need mastering soul travel to get better at evocation. However, it will broaden your horizons and you will get your moneys worth with the course if you don’t know what you are doing.

May I ask what problems you are having with evocation? Maybe some forum members could help you bridge the gap.

[quote=“Bast, post:2, topic:5324”]It is my opinion that all of the courses complement each other, in that the exercises in the courses can be used to help you get better at the other two. Some of the visualization methods in the Mastering Soul Travel course certainly help with visualizations when doing evocation and sigil work. I got the Mastering Soul Travel with no intention of messing with evocation but the experiences I had with the Soul Travel course inspired me to get into Evocation with the interactions I had with various entities.

I would say you don’t need mastering soul travel to get better at evocation. However, it will broaden your horizons and you will get your moneys worth with the course if you don’t know what you are doing.

May I ask what problems you are having with evocation? Maybe some forum members could help you bridge the gap.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m kind of RE-starting to do magick. I stopped because I was (still am) studying crazy. So, I’m having trouble to make contact with spirits. I have done contact with Sastan before, doing the fire scrying exercise. But since then, I couldn’t do it anymore, but I don’t know why. But it was a kick ass experience.

1 Like

This spirit’s untested (by anyone but me and my sweetie) but may help with that - do a reading first though: Dynamis.