Can’t catch a break

Ya, you can invoke Lucifer for protection. But, are you familiar with Lucifer? Are you able to hear him? Distinguish his energy?

Lucifer is the first that I worked with, I get a very strong positive energy from Lucifer a very fatherly energy. I can’t hear spirits completely yet, I’ve heard things here and there, for example, One of the many times I’ve tried to quit drinking, I came home from work and cracked a beer, I immediately heard “no”, but chose to ignore it. After I finished that beer I opened the second beer, took the first drink and received a very stern “No!”, so realizing the second time it was Lucifer as he was the only one I was working with at the time, I dumped my beer out, apologized for not listening the first time and went about my night. Another example of when I heard a spirit was when I made a post about the pull I was feeling towards Azazel and as I said in the previous post, I was chanting Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel at which point out of no where I heard, “Relax, I’m your patron demon”.

I would suspect now that I’ve been more heavily focused on meditation and not drinking that I will start to hear them more easily and often.

1 Like

I have a rather poor and now non existent relationship with my biological father and since I’ve been practicing black Magick I view and recognize Lucifer as my true father. I believe I was one of those that was born to do black Magick and work with demonic kings as I’ve always shunned the Christian religion and many others even as a child I hated the idea of church.

Also, even though I was hesitant to work with Azazel due to his lack of patience for the less experienced or ill prepared, Azazel has been incredibly patient with me. He was a bit a abrupt rhyme day I invoked him for work purposes, he made me rather abrasive and I didn’t give two fucks about what I said to people but at the same time it was fun, didn’t earn me brownie points but it was a fun day.

Shit didn’t go down hill until I started fucking with EVP and possibly since the day I tried to evoke Belial, which sucks cause I really want to work with Belial especially since my experiences with Lucifer and Azazel have been great.

On the upside my wife asked me why we didn’t do the cleansing bath tonight. I explained to her that it is because we couldn’t find the fresh rosemary. So she’s becoming more open to this life maybe.

Just a quick update. I decided to burn all three sigils as I wanted to assure that nothing attached itself to them as they were with me everywhere I went. Burning both Lucifer and Azazels sigils were hard for me and I spoke to them prior to their burning. Azazels burned very fast, I hope that was not a sign of anger from Azazel for burning his sigil. Lucifers was more emotional for me, it took me 3 trips outside to actually burn it. But I feel it was necessary just in case something was attached to them from my carelessness of not banishing/cleansing.

I’ve done the LBRP two days in a row now, as odd as it may sound when I do the invocation of the Arch Angels, when I get to my left hand Uriel it feels as tho my hand is being held. I’m using the KOB banishing in my car as doing the LBRP in the car is not really an option due to lack of movement.

I’m going to start my cleansing bath tomorrow now that I’ve finally found fresh rosemary, I swear people are hoarding fresh herbs.

1 Like

Another quick update, so I’ve gone from the dark figures low to the ground out of the corner of my eye to white figures Up high out of the corner of my eye. So did I go from demonic parasites to angelic parasites? What does this mean?

1 Like

It could be they’re trying to trick you, I would keep banishing when you wake up and in the evening. Have you called on any angelic forces to help you? If not then I would keep banishing and cleansing

1 Like

If you have decent jobs then what happens?
In your area, is it expensive to live?

No I haven’t done any rituals other than the LBRP and a cleansing bath with sage.

I’ll keep performing the LBRP.

1 Like

Yes it’s very expensive here, Western Washington state is one of the most expensive places to live. On top of that the debt we have.

1 Like

Can you move?

No we need money.

1 Like