Can spirits help with homework

I have a possibly dumb question but is it at all possible to find a spirit/familier that can assist in homework in some way, i understand how dumb it sounds but i just want to know and if by a slight chance its possible how do i go about it.

1 Like

No.

There are spirits that can help you learn faster, and there are spirits that help you with learning specific subjects, but you still have to do the work.

Is there anything specific you are looking for? Your question is pretty broad.

1 Like

well i figured that if the premise of having a familiar is to assist in magickal workings and study’s could there be something similar for everyday homework mayhaps have it as a tutor because im doing everything from home, i stay with my paranoid grandparents that wont let me go back to school because the whole covid thing.

Yes, you can have a spirit “tutor” you. King Paimon is excellent in that regard.

3 Likes

Thanks dude I will try that and see how it goes.

“Can spirits help with homework?”

Yes: your own pride, dignity, and idealised self. :+1:

Imagine getting appendicitis, and the guy operating on you used “One weird hack that infuriates scholars™” to qualify, and he doesn’t actually know shit, but he keeps scraping through.

Or, you could have a guy who’s a former combat medic, who delivered babies and did surgeries in developing countries, with improvised tools, and while under fire from hostile forces. All his patients lived.

Which do you want to be in charge of a life or death situation for you?

And so (since you are in fact in charge of your own life), which, long-term, would you rather BE?

See also: Urgent Warning About "The Law Of Attraction" ⚠

1 Like

I didn’t understand much from that but thank you👍

What do you like doing if you had like $10,000,000 in the bank from a lottery win? :smiley:

1 Like

Refurbish most education programs and with what’s left buy a bunch of war relics or go on archeology digs for old war relics

2 Likes

Okay, so what I’m doing here is asking what you enjoy more than homework etc.

You like war history? I come from a military family (in places) so can dig that, I think - what sort of thing interests you? :smiley:

Not much I like anything combat related art sometimes and writing, I’m a bit lonely sometimes and the reason I got into magick and stuff was to find a spiritual companion (no luck so far)

1 Like

Okay so here’s a quick brain dump of things you could do:

1. lookup the author Israel Regardie’s book “How To Make And Use Talismans” (title edit, soz!)

2. don’t worry about the details, just follow the instructions to make a MARS Talisman - Mars is the ancient Roman god of war and warriors. If you’re not of European descent, or hate Roman stuff for some reason (which is fair enough), hit us up and we can find the war god for where your ancestors came from, or who you might like better :+1:

3. once you have a basic Talisman drawing Martial energies, you can begin shaping both your studies, your future, and your spirituality aslong lines you actually enjoy instead of trying to duck and dive out of them.

Planetary energy is like the base from which other ventures draw their strength, like getting fit before tying to run a marathon, instead of the other way round.

Does that make sense?

A thing you love won’t feel like work at all, and you’ll excel for the sheer love of doing it.

Highly controversial #4. - stay the fuck away from Lilith & succubi, and the easy illusion of a spirit lover, for now. I don;t know if this is even what you meant, but just saying. :thinking:

Every passing week I see more and more young guys with potential get drawn into this and just turned into food, energy supplies. Lilith IS a magnificent goddess, but she’s also not someone to waste your time with, until you can meet her with some degree of spiritual authority.

If you want frens, get a spirit that helps you build a social life and doesn’t vampirise energy from your lower chakras (if you know what I mean). :+1:

Get a good mentor spirit who can turn you into someone you want to be - then, and only then, think about maybe having a spirit partner. I am married to a spirit, happily so, and can tell you, the more you raise your value FIRST, the better quality attention and respect you’ll attract, and also, the better they’ll treat you, and the better you’ll be able to command. :wink:

Highly controversial post there though, so, whatever. :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t not need anything sexual mostly just a friendly relationship thank you tho and I’ll try the first part once I have time

1 Like

Mkay.

@Beau_Tucker There’s the Hindu God Ganesha, The Egyptian God Thoth and Greek Goddess Athena. All have dominion over knowledge, wisdom and studies.

Could you go a bit into detail on how to contact them?

@Beau_Tucker Well first I would suggest reading up on each deity there are many books on them and there mythologies. I would also get yourself a beginner guide to witchcraft this will help you learn the basics. Then once you feel comfortable you can start calling on the deities in ritual form for help in absorbing knowledge and wisdom.

I know quite a bit about athena already and any suggestions for a beginners guide that won’t cost much or anything at all

@Beau_Tucker try this one on Ebay. Cheap and simple guide to get you started.

Teresa Moorey Witchcraft