Can Someone Tell Me What I Just Did?

Hey everybody! First post here. Brand new- and I mean started the day before New Years- and had a serious… thing.

Some background: I was in the shower earlier today, trying (and failing) to soul travel around my house. Whenever I did, what I could see was either in blurry black and white or had a blue film on it and blurry. So I quit, and then turned to my water. I casted a minor spell (no ritual or prep, I just gathered and focused the energy) on the water to grant my mind endurance for the trials I was to endure. I put my head under the water, and then slowly brought my head up and opened my eyes.

Then it happened.

It felt like time itself froze for a brief instant, and that I had mentally broken something. Immediately the water turned frigid (I take my showers hot enough to make the steam come off of me) in an instant. So cold that it almost hurt. Also at the same time my dogs started attacking (not playing- blood was shed, in small quantities.) Interestingly enough, my nose also released a gush of blood but stopped immediately after.

Stumbling out of the shower, I also observed something. Some sort of shadow, but very small- about the height of a man’s hand, and as wide as a toothpick was long. It came from above and SLAMMED into the ground, but disappeared immediately.

Since then, I’ve had a headache that seems to appear and disappear in the same exact spot- somewhere on the left side of my head.

I can’t consult my family about this, as the first (and last) time I did I was threatened with excommunication.

Does anyone have any idea what I did? I’m still reeling from the pressure in my head.

Both the (surprisingly short) nose bleed and headache have faded away at this point. I’ve had a cold for a while which is a possible explanation for the two physical conditions, but prior to the event I hadn’t had a headache in over two weeks. Such could be chalked up to a cold, but it’s the random one gush, which wasn’t too big, that interests me.

Alright. Thanks for the help. Was a little confused/intrigued by the situation.

That sounds like a poltergeist or the spirit of a dead person lol.

If it’s not that, then I suggest you really go see a doctor.

Like Sukujin said, you won’t know if it’s a problem with you or if it’s really something spiritual unless you go see a doctor, to exclude or confirm the physical aspect of this story.

Take a Crap.
(The most unease and unexplanebil feeling reside in the bowel. Even headache)
Go to the Doc. Get checked for a Stroke and general bowel stuff.
Take another … and contemplate what else could have happend.
Sorry for the language but i have seen it help way to often.

Consulted a friend of mine in the medical field (With the headache and nosebleed.) Nothing’s wrong that he could detect, just a common cold. So it’s probably a poltergeist. But any idea on how it could just appear like that? I’ve never evoked or divined, and my astral projection is minimal at best.

Sounds like you popped your cherry. Since you said you havnt been doing this for long, your body is probably not used to spikes of different energy coursing through it, which will affect the sinuses, leading to centralized pressure headaches on odd spots on the head. This happens to me after every evocation.

And when you “stopped the world”, any entities or astral critters in the area were probably just as surprised as you are…possibly even angered, or saw an opportunity to take advantage, and somehow you provided enough energy (combined with steam from the shower), for them to make a small appearance.

I dont know what your surroundings are like, but Im guessing theres not too many nearby who are doing what you are doing…so with that in mind, imagine lighting a candle in the dark…its inevitable that 1 or 2 moths will be drawn to the light.

^ what he said.

Also, if you don’t like that spirit in your home, you can do a banishing. LBRP will do just fine. I’d recommend doing it for three days, in the morning, at noon and in the evening.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:7, topic:2308”]Sounds like you popped your cherry. Since you said you havnt been doing this for long, your body is probably not used to spikes of different energy coursing through it, which will affect the sinuses, leading to centralized pressure headaches on odd spots on the head. This happens to me after every evocation.

And when you “stopped the world”, any entities or astral critters in the area were probably just as surprised as you are…possibly even angered, or saw an opportunity to take advantage, and somehow you provided enough energy (combined with steam from the shower), for them to make a small appearance.

I dont know what your surroundings are like, but Im guessing theres not too many nearby who are doing what you are doing…so with that in mind, imagine lighting a candle in the dark…its inevitable that 1 or 2 moths will be drawn to the light.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice! But, a few questions.

1. I recently started the Black Sun Meditation described by E.A, is there any other meditation that I should be employing before the work? I’d rather not use myself as a kind of gate for unwanted entities.

2. Yes- Not too many occultists nearby, if any.

3. What do you mean “Moths drawn to the light”? What will that detect, if anything?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:9, topic:2308”][quote=“TheLotusEater, post:7, topic:2308”]Sounds like you popped your cherry. Since you said you havnt been doing this for long, your body is probably not used to spikes of different energy coursing through it, which will affect the sinuses, leading to centralized pressure headaches on odd spots on the head. This happens to me after every evocation.

I dont know what your surroundings are like, but Im guessing theres not too many nearby who are doing what you are doing…so with that in mind, imagine lighting a candle in the dark…its inevitable that 1 or 2 moths will be drawn to the light.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice! But, a few questions.

1. I recently started the Black Sun Meditation described by E.A, is there any other meditation that I should be employing before the work? I’d rather not use myself as a kind of gate for unwanted entities.

2. Yes- Not too many occultists nearby, if any.

3. What do you mean “Moths drawn to the light”? What will that detect, if anything?[/quote]
    you became a very noticable source of energy in what could otherwise be considered a dead field. Learn how to cloak yourself. Banishing rituals are helpful too. Start browsing around the forum a bit, youll find more info than you’ll know what to do with!

I’ll look into it. Thanks for the assistance, and happy… pathworking, I guess? I’m not sure of the proper way to wish a magician good luck in his or her path.

I would say that you might have some energy blocks keeping the energy from moving. Doctor will help but don’t either self energy movement through meridians or acupuncture could help fix it. This sound interesting I think I will try it tho. I like to experiment :wink:

Had to be something like that. I’ve fixed a number of occult problems and now I keep seeming to get more “senses” and my work is going much better.

As a creature of science, my logic deems that such should not happen, but the results are noticeable so I’ve stopped questioning.

By the gods, that was TWO MONTHS AGO???

Shit, things happen fast.

Sounds to me like he had “visitors”. I’d get myself checked for funny scars od “devil marks” as the idiots used to call them.