Can someone share me proper way to do this?

Can any senior here teach me the proper way to do 1) invoking and 2) evoking to Lucifer? I need a step by step guide in simple English word.

Can it be a simple way with simple tools? What I need to prepare? what tools I need when I do it? Do I need say anything or chant anything?

Can the chant be simple? Because I will need to translate it to Chinese word and try it in my own language.

the reason I need it in simple is because sometimes a very simple few words in English it become very long sentences in Chinese after it been translated so I need a most simple one…

I still can’t communicate with any spirit yet I know they exist and they are all there when we call them but no matter how I try I can’t feel or sense anything yet. Is it I am not recommended to do invoke or evoke if I have this issue?

I feel hopeless because the only source I can try to search for all related things are just in English and English is not my first language I feel it really difficult to understand most of times, when I thought I understand it maybe it out of sudden there is some sign or things happen that make me realize what I understand it in wrong way or I am not fully understanding it.

I real wish I can communicate with Lucifer in my language so that I can ask him and get the answer from him in my language but I have blockage to sense him… I don’t know is he ignored me? Is he unhappy of me? or he dislike me? Or maybe all this guess is just my own thinking? Maybe he is trying hard to talk with me but I doesn’t have the sense? What should I do? I feel I am all alone…everything’s I just can think and do at my own part… i doesn’t know about his part? Do I need to fully give up?

I know meditate and energy work can helps to open the sense, I try a lot different ways, I meditate with no any results, I feel nothing just blank when I meditate.

i try to learn touch sense, to imagine I touch my hand with my fingers while I am just closed my eye and sit there do nothings, sometimes I can feel the touch on my imagination sometimes I can’t.

But after trying and practice meditate and the touch sense imagination. I still can’t feel anything’s about Lucifer. while I offering him and pray to him…i can’t feel is he there with me and I don’t know am I get ignored or ?

Any senior can tell me what should I do if I really can’t feel Lucifer? Do I need to give up? I know no one will like to help other to ask and contact any entities…

But I need help, can any senior that always contact and work with Lucifer can help me ask him is it he know me and is it the way I offering him and pray to him not good/correct? Am I do anything wrong that I need to correct it and change it? Do Lucifer unhappy with me? Or Lucifer isn’t know I was try contact him?

Thank you to anyone that try to help me before and in future.

All these questions have been answered many times and we’ve linked people to the best answers plenty of times as well. Have a search through the forum and you’ll find what you need

1 Like

I’ll try, give me a moment. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @Lady_Eva I really need it :heart:

1 Like

I did search a lot post, but all of them with difficult English, and mostly very long, it’s hard for me to translate to Chinese. Anyway thank you for reply me : )

2 Likes

@Faith819 I have tried to make this simple to translate:

3 Likes