Can someone scan this sigil pendant (necklace)?

It’s Lady Lilith Sigil (pendant) and I tried opening it the same way you would a sigil on paper to connect with her energies. So to scan and see if I did so. If not, then tips on how to.

Thank you

1 Like

Have you cleansed it, and consecrated it yet?

1 Like

Cleansed yes, anything of mine tends to get cleansed actually. Consecrated it? Sorry for the lack of knowledge, but how do I do that?

I mean I don’t think you consecrate sigils before opening them, so I didn’t think to do that with this.

1 Like

I did it with king paimon’s sigil I wear, you can see my notes on my journal

1 Like

Thank you, I actually found a post on how to. I will look into it now. After I consecrate it, do I have to ask Lady Lilith to charge it or can I open it?

1 Like

Both if you wish

1 Like

I will do just that then, thank you.

1 Like

Okay, I looked it up and it seems almost synonymous with cleansing the item? So what’s the difference?

1 Like

Cleansing, like banishing bad or ill intentions, then the consecrated to dedicate it to the entity, in this case Lilith.

by the way, miss chatting with you brother

1 Like

My pm is always open :slight_smile:

Okay so, I’ll cleanse it with inscence smoke or even moonlight, then to consecrate it I’ll maybe do an incantation/chant to dedicate it to Lady Lilith. Then present it to her to charge. That sound good?

1 Like

Sounds awesome brother

1 Like

I just used fire to cleanse, fire is a good cleanser.

1 Like

Yes, fire is, some suggest watter too, but make the ritual yours, if your not haveing fun, or not special to you, then it’s not magic

1 Like

Very true.

1 Like