Can someone scan me

Sure I’ve been scanned before. Mostly by me. It’s not that I need to know myself. I already do. This is a practice for you to fine tune your skills. I want to see how close to the truth you can get. Consider it a practice exercise. So anyone?

Instead of making this its own thread, why not ask in the actual scanning thread?

1 Like

I see your circle its in the earth with spikes sticking up like iron spikes sticking up out of the earth forming the circle. Your fire is deep purple and green not very high probably up to the knee…

Looks like there is a white fire coming up from the earth …inside your circle… the white fire is blinding and all consuming. Raging and raging… the anger grows out of control it reduces everything inside your circle to Ashes.

1 Like

The last part was very accurate. The white fire. The rage. On point. Iron spikes as well.

1 Like

Sweet :lollipop:

1 Like

*pulls out tricorder
Yup. You’re Human. Vital signs okay.
Beam me up, Mr. Spock…

1 Like

:joy:. I love the ppl of Balg

@Eye_of_Ra hey, would you be able to scan me please?

Welcome @Dwarka Before asking people for scans, please properly introduce yourself. It is a rule of this forum, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Can u scan me too?? :))

1 Like