Can someone read my akashic records

Hi.I was wondering how can someone read their akashic records? I am not good with visualisation so can someone please read my records?
Unfortunately I can’t pay and I would like to know about some specific things for my future

1 Like

Soul diving is one, mainly because the “akashic” records is while generally viewed as a plane of everyone’s past lives, in my opinion is more of a personal individual thing, when you ‘soul dive’ you’re basically entering a manifested “realm” of your soul and your inner temple has your past life memories.

I find each door tends to lead to a past life, but the most “decorative” door is the door that defines your soul’s form/the life that has strongly impacted your soul.

3 Likes

I thought the Akashic records are speaking also about our future.
Thank you for answering me

Future lives are not written in stone, that’s the one flaw of the idea of akashic records, a person can decide to not reincarnate and those ‘future’ lives could simply be built off expectation.

1 Like

I think that something “recorded” is something that already happened, thus not something that will happen, thus some astral archive wouldn’t be a predictive tool, unless you would look at someone else’s records and see that he/she did something, thus he/she can do it again

1 Like

I understand.I thought it was like a tree’s branches when it comes about future, different choices leading to different outcomes.
Sorry for the bad English

2 Likes

Yeah, theoretically speaking the future would be like a tree, the choices you make then and there would branch until it meets a fork in the road so to speak and you make another choice which branches to the 'consequences" of that choice or ‘rewards’ or both.

1 Like

You can get such answers from regular divination methods and/or by asking the right entities

I understand, I keep checking online dictionaries all the time, I do it so often that I can do it at the speed of light, because you know, the training of praying and punching, after some time your learn to pray very fast

2 Likes

I can but you have to give me akashic power of attorney and there’s some forms to fill out Lol :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll do it for 33 easy payments, and I’m talkin’ EAAAAASSYYY payments of 19.95.
And then one really hard one of 7.65.