Can someone or all help me ruin her?

Lotus - I see what you are doing - clever.

3 Likes

Remember also that what you think about you bring about - where attention goes energy flows - and all that jazz. So I agree with @Lotuslouvena that focusing on what you do want is far more effective. You’ve done your spell and it’ll work so now you can take your attention off of it.

2 Likes

I could help, but id like to add you may want her to show her unattractive qualities everyone has them

2 Likes

Thank you. I have an idea of finishing the rest of this spell on the dark moon :new_moon_with_face: I’m excited and looking forward to it bc I know it’s going to work. But if you would like to help increase her suffering that would be very helpful :heart:

1 Like

Message me. I could definately help

1 Like

As a person that has been cursing for over 2 years- Is that much time worth it? It has been worth it for me - I have learned so much and I have developed greatly. I just want to share that some success’s take a long while and Work - requires time… and energy. On of my works involved a new broom and a saying - I said it everyday and ruined the inner sanctum of friendship. Funny even now I have a new broom every month and I say this with out realizing it. Breakup spell cast on your spouse’s love affair works for most people. I learned white magic - black magic - limpia from my great aunt which my grands were doing a long time ago. every freaking thing I could find on the internet… I tried it.
I use the broom spell with a twist when I sweep after an enemy leaves my house.

I have often contemplated having that person fall in love with an animal- or to have my other half only have eyes for me. I have been doing all this and more.

HermesHorse is right- but we are not you and no one can say - damia you wasted all this time on this fucking asshole for what? Well I have my reasons and has Lucifer and Beliel has my witnesses they know why.

May you find the curse you need or the peace you need. Check out the invoking nightmares free chapter - some seriously awesome viking stuff there… I did the serpent one… You know practices makes me a practical witchie.

5 Likes

Did you break the sour jar? I have learned to do the sour jar and let it sit for a full week then break it at an old place like an abandoned house, in ruins. It is intended to explode the people away from each other.

1 Like

No I just threw it in a dumpster

1 Like

Here in Brazil we call it “bomb”. But first of all, sweeten your man towards you. Wait at least three days to do the sour jar. Put pins into it, gunpowder, red and black pepper, sulfur, poppy seeds, garlic, vinegar, salt, lemon juice, here we add some spirit also, we have a spirit called “cachaça”, it is a cheap and very strong spirit.

6 Likes

I’ve already done a full blown binding spell on my man, the due date for it to be completely done is may 1st . I’m sure his feelings for me are very strong right now . He talks about me and to me constantly . I just don’t want to deal with this female anymore or the constant worrying . I believe I am fine to do the
Working on her .

Thankyou for your advice :heart:

1 Like

I’m with you! Good luck!

1 Like

The great Duke Sallos will definitely keep your man’s heart with you.

1 Like

Gah! Thanks for the link!!

1 Like

Ya know a lot of our rhetoric surrounds the idea of doing the working and then releasing it, and people say just let it go. If you haven’t let go yet, then you may need to do another ritual, and this time put EVERYTHING you have in it until you’ve basically exhausted every last bit of emotion and list for results you have left in you, so that then you can finally truly let it go and trust your magick to work

2 Likes

@HermesHorse

Being a woman, I know there is always distractions around.But What I have realised now is that if I had focused on something money related in magic ten years ago instead of staring down a rival to dust psychically, I would have done way better in my life x

Yes you see right through me x :slight_smile: I am trying to stop a fellow BALG sister from making the same mistakes I did, and to focus on her life ahead with a cute partner and a baby x

4 Likes

Aww I love you :heart: thank you

1 Like

Just focus on making a life for yourself my dear.Men, relationships, trashy women rivals come and go.In the end your ascent as a Goddess is the supreme purpose of your being, something you can pass on to your kids.

The man has no choice but to stay.Do not let his distractions , distract you.He knows better than to leave you and he should be the one watching out and trying to stay in your life.

I once bound a guy to me and also did something baneful against a rival.But a month later I lost interest in him and to this day I regret spending vast amounts of time trying to banish the same guy.

All rituals take energy.Lets preserve it for the greater cause of living a cool and peaceful life x

5 Likes

This might be helpful to your situation

1 Like

Thanks you

1 Like