Can someone or all help me ruin her?

So there’s this female who is super stubborn I keep telling her to leave my man alone and
She just keeps blocking me on Facebook without a response. She knows what she’s doing, she is literally trying to win my man over with materialistic shit… which I don’t have money for right now so it makes me feel like shit. I just want her to suffer for her wrong doings. I want her to know that my man doesn’t like her, he just uses her for her car and money. Which is still fucked up on his part, but this female will not
Quit, I’ve already put her in a vinegar jar and binded her to insanity and unattractiveness. And other things I don’t really remember. If you can help me I’ll send you a picture of this terrible female . :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Binded her to insanity n unattractiveness?

You have to think objectively here, it will be hard :stuck_out_tongue:

All you have to do is make her stay away from your man. You could ask duke sallos to make your man stay faithful to you, duke dantalion/ king paimon to change her thoughts about your man and your mans about her. That should do the trick.

A kick in her ass should be enough as revenge, but its upto you :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I really wish I could beat her ass physically but she looks like one of the people who will snitch and call the cops .

5 Likes

Hmm,
Lucky for you, you know.magick :wink:

If you could astral travel, you could personally kick her booty n never get caught :joy:

If not, NAP has some rituals that should do the trick for you.

2 Likes

Do you think there’s a way that I can whoop her ass without her snitching or just being terrified to the point she doesn’t tell anyone bc I know how to fight haha 2 years jiu jitsu and one year wrestling. I’ve tried astral travel so many times, it’s kinda hard for me.

1 Like

Haha nice, im also jj fan :wink:
You could challenge her for a dual, winner gets your man as prize :joy: Just kiddin :stuck_out_tongue:

You could bind her to silence, it could work. King Paimon can silence her forever :joy: you know what i mean :wink:

1 Like

Hey, im running around so cant say much but a good means of disruption is a busy spell. Very forgotten type of work. You seem as you are skilled enough to make one yourself, so I would advise rather then binding, or freezing, etc. Create a spell that will keep her utterly busy in life. All sorts of shit will pop up in her life that she won’t even have time to sit there and be a shit head who is bored.

4 Likes

I got something funny for you brb

1 Like

I sense you are a wonderful soul, Your man needs you more than you need him.

Let him realise how classy and enigmatic you are.Facebook temptations are always so fragile and temporary.

How about distracting him enough with activities so he will stare less at his Facebook screen ?

I have been through the Facebook toil in the early days of my marriage and later I realised men really don’t care about the type of women who do cheap tricks like the woman you mentioned to get attention.

3 Likes

Yes I know he needs me, like he’s been trying to get me pregnant, and is always so sweet to me. But I don’t have a car, neither does he, but she does . She also has money so yea he’s basically just using her. I just did a control/domination candle working on him this last hour . I spoke it into a bay leaf and I’m going to bury it infront of his apartment along with offerings to my spirits that help and watch over me. Thank you for your complements and advice :heart:

1 Like

Men are sometimes just ‘nice’ and it gets irritating as it appears to be flirtation.

It’s best for you to focus your powers on a great life ahead and improving your finances as a couple.

That lady will go away in time x I promise you x

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your positivity. A part of me wasn’t really mad at this whole situation because I know I’m in control and that he truly only wants me so thank you again for the reassurance :heart::heart:

1 Like

Lotus - I see what you are doing - clever.

3 Likes

Remember also that what you think about you bring about - where attention goes energy flows - and all that jazz. So I agree with @Lotuslouvena that focusing on what you do want is far more effective. You’ve done your spell and it’ll work so now you can take your attention off of it.

2 Likes

I could help, but id like to add you may want her to show her unattractive qualities everyone has them

2 Likes

Thank you. I have an idea of finishing the rest of this spell on the dark moon :new_moon_with_face: I’m excited and looking forward to it bc I know it’s going to work. But if you would like to help increase her suffering that would be very helpful :heart:

1 Like

Message me. I could definately help

1 Like

As a person that has been cursing for over 2 years- Is that much time worth it? It has been worth it for me - I have learned so much and I have developed greatly. I just want to share that some success’s take a long while and Work - requires time… and energy. On of my works involved a new broom and a saying - I said it everyday and ruined the inner sanctum of friendship. Funny even now I have a new broom every month and I say this with out realizing it. Breakup spell cast on your spouse’s love affair works for most people. I learned white magic - black magic - limpia from my great aunt which my grands were doing a long time ago. every freaking thing I could find on the internet… I tried it.
I use the broom spell with a twist when I sweep after an enemy leaves my house.

I have often contemplated having that person fall in love with an animal- or to have my other half only have eyes for me. I have been doing all this and more.

HermesHorse is right- but we are not you and no one can say - damia you wasted all this time on this fucking asshole for what? Well I have my reasons and has Lucifer and Beliel has my witnesses they know why.

May you find the curse you need or the peace you need. Check out the invoking nightmares free chapter - some seriously awesome viking stuff there… I did the serpent one… You know practices makes me a practical witchie.

5 Likes

Did you break the sour jar? I have learned to do the sour jar and let it sit for a full week then break it at an old place like an abandoned house, in ruins. It is intended to explode the people away from each other.

1 Like

No I just threw it in a dumpster

1 Like