Can someone make sense of my dream please

I had this really insane dream last night and I have no idea what it means. I’d love to hear some interpretations. I was working and I had to crawl through this tunnel full of spiders. Obviously, they got all over me and bit me. I was covered from my chest to my back in spiders. Once I made it to the other side I was free of the spiders but covered in bites. I told the people (who were supposed to care) on the other side what happened and they didn’t remotely seem to care. I opened my shirt to show them and all the spider bites turned into jewels imbedded into my skin. That’s all I can really remember, but it was super trippy. Please, let me know what you think. Thanks.

4 Likes

Meaning you must crawl through obsticals to gain what you want the most it may also mean to call on a spirit that is associated with spiders that can give you the treasure your looking for

3 Likes

And that they must do it alone it seems…

2 Likes

Another interpretation is that you, or something trying to help you wants to be noticed and one or all are so angry about being ignored that they will attack, regardless you will make it through and be rewarded

2 Likes

Yet another would be that you can’t trust those around you who say they care, even if you have much to offer. The spider pit would be you finding that out, sometimes dreams work in reverse. Sorry for over posting, dream analysis entertains me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You definitely didn’t over post or anything. I like multiple perspectives. Thank you guys for your input!

2 Likes

Dreams are good because although they can often suggest something important, they can also mean nothing at all, or be a simple method of the brain trying to work out things that have happened recently. This makes them almost always an interpretation based on the viewers views. Getting some guidance on these types of things is never a bad idea, but it’s important you build up your own interpretation as an end result. No one can know you like you do, reluctant creatures that people are even unto themselves. There is no “science” for dreams however (anyone reading please do correct me if I’m wrong) and one thing in a dream to someone can mean an entirely different thing to another. Some dreams however can differ entirely in feeling, a dream that has been constructed by another and presented to you (presuming they mean you no harm) will feel much more relaxed than that of the general random chaos that goes on in our heads while we sleep.

3 Likes

You’re vision means you will make important choices that will contribute to your future success as your personal life will go through a transformation.

Spiders can be associated with manipulation weaving a web to entrap. The spiders may indicate that your being manipulated or that you’re the manipulator using deception for gain and it will come back to bite you. The people you showed the bites to and are supposed to care but don’t are the people your trying to influence.

The spider bites turned to jewels represents your self-image and self-value and your transformation, your self esteem and how you wish to shine and improve, to impress and succeed.

3 Likes

I thought I would mention they have a huge thread on decoding dreams, you should check out this link at:

2 Likes

Thank you both! I really appreciate it. I still don’t know what to think. It was such a strange dream that it has left its impression on me. Lol. I’m sure it means something. I’ll definitely take all of what each of you said into consideration.

1 Like