Can someone link me to King Belial

i have tried meditation but never chakras

It can be difficult to establish contact with a spirit when your astral senses aren’t developed, and you will most likely not feel/see or hear anything at all at start.

You aren’t blocked or weak, you are just starting and that’s totally normal. A lot of us were like you at start.

If you want to work with him on the long term it’s going to take some time. So like Onion said, begin practicing with meditations, learn some protection methods.
If you are a big dreamer and get a lot of informations in your dreams, pay attention to them, you might get signs and messages in them.

3 Likes

thanks but if someone did link me to him would there would be a problem because i’m currently have weak astral senses

1 Like

Chant his Enn

1 Like

There wouldn’t be a problem but tbh you won’t be able to work with him if you can’t communicate. You can get additional information from other people through him but you gotta do it on your own too.

1 Like

i’m sure that i did i even sacrifice my blood but is seem that i’m blocked or something

so you can link me to him i mean you don’t have to but it would help me please

1 Like

You don’t just sacrifice your blood like that bro

5 Likes

Making blood sacrifices to an entity you barely know is idiotic

3 Likes

I could but I’d rather you do it on your own.

Please don’t give your blood to anyone. It’s sacred, it’s life force and a direct link to your DNA. It’s like handing the key to the lock of your door to a stranger in this case.

2 Likes

i’m sorry guys i thought blood could help the evocation but it seems wrong

i’m hopeless i just need a push pls if you can do it for me it i take responsibility for whatever happens after

thank you guys for warning me

Ok…

You’re choosing to work with a King, a King that would never stand for this attitude. Calling yourself weak, begging others to call on Belial for you. No, if you want to work with him, or any other spirit for that matter, you’re going to have to roll up your sleeves, put in some work, and develop your own relationship.

He despises weakness, he despises those that won’t get up and do the work, yet ask others to do it for them. He despises those that aren’t willing to help themselves. I’m not saying he despises those that are helpless, there’s a difference. It’s normal for you to not hear or see him, you have to work on your senses, work on developing your senses so you can call on him yourself.

Help yourself, and start here:

5 Likes

thank you for all this but im not a shame to ask someone for help if i have tried nearly all the ways there are people who have more spiritual gifts and its ok to ask for help from someone who has greater knowledge than me

I’m not trying to shame you for asking for help, I would never do that to anyone.

I’m just letting you know there’s a wealth of information here to help you gain the knowledge you need to move forward in your process. I work with Belial on a regular basis, and I’m just letting you know what he doesn’t like. You would have to form your own relationship with him. I’m sure with time and practice, you’ll be able to communicate with him.

Good luck.

5 Likes

thank you i will try my best

1 Like

I’m with Queen Mustang.
Trust yourself, you can do it. Put in the work you’ll definitely get results :muscle:

5 Likes

Queen Mustang is exactly right Belial doesn’t fuck around, if you’re serious about connecting with him you’ll put in the work.

I’d suggest doing evocations until the result manifest, make sure you take notes and write everything down even if you feel it’s all ur imagination.

I have a meta-link with Belial but I had to earn his cooperation.
Focus on becoming a better person, Belial loves to see that.

Evoke Belial and ask for a spiritual awakening and for him to help with your self discipline.

3 Likes

thank you for the advices anything will help