Can someone help me with dream interpretation?

Hey, hope all are good
Can someone help me with dream interpretation? I really need help with a dream , so if somebe can help please send me a pm
Thanks to all

Just post the dream on the topic so everyone can have a look :smile:

I have see a girl (frind in school ) but the face of this person was not the same as in reality was a little different like red . This person was working in a fast food or thats what I thought. it was weird because this girl have rich parents. We talk a little just normal thing . I ask her when do you finish the work ? She say in 10. Another wierd thing was that this girl spoke to me , she came to me . When I see this girl in dreams , we don’t have contact

This was the dream

I dunno man the dream seems pretty mundane.

1 Like

If the girl is young and beautiful and behaves like a servant, it indicates good luck, prosperity, and joy for you. A well dressed young woman with manners indicates good news for you. Woman in dreams is often a result of sexual desires and wish fulfillment according to famous psychologists Freud and Jung.
Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces – and most of red’s symbolism today arises from its powerful associations in the past.
To see a rich person in your dream may indicate that you will deal with trade and your rivals will try to destroy your jobs by envying you. If you see a rich woman or business woman in your dream, it refers to material achievements which you will get with ambition and effort. If you see a rich man or business man in your dream, it denotes that you will achieve to affect a person whom you have attention.
Dreaming about school points to feelings of inadequacy and anxieties about your ability. If you are no longer in school, such dreams may point to unresolved childhood issues. The dream may also reflect a life lesson that you need to learn.

1 Like

What are some other symbols in your dream you remember? details? Really the interpretation comes from you. It is entirely a personal message from your conscious.