Can someone help me summarize these tarot readings

Not sure if the images downloaded but, I’m just wondering what the last bits of each one mean.

To interpret a tarot reading the question needs to be known and the vibes got from each be it positive, negative, neutral.

It was to figure out if my ex would come back and the vibes I got from these seemed pretty positive

Peace to you and your house, and all that concerns you.

The first set of cards, The Devil and The Tower, are both pretty bad…the Devil suggests bondage, addiction, and restraint due to addiction or an obsession. It can mean an abusive or a manipulative relationship. The Tower is complete and utter ruination, a destruction that can shatter you.

The Hermit suggests wisdom, solitude and being a wise teacher or a guide. It can mean a time of solitude so that you can concentrate on yourself and improve yourself mentally and spiritually. The Empress can denote fertility, beauty. It is a card of feminine power, and it has a very nurturing, maternal energy.

Strength, the Star and the Sun…strength means that with love, kindness, compassion and care you have overcome obstacles. The young woman through courage and inner strength calmed and tamed a wild lion that could have easily devoured her. The Star card often shows up after the Tower. The Star is hope, humanitarianism and healing and vulnerability. It means letting go of your fears and rebuilding. The Sun can denote a successful marriage, pregnancy and usually means victory.

According to these cards, it looks like you are going to be well. After your heartbreak, and a time of self-realization, you will heal through inner strength, spirituality and compassion.

D

1 Like