Can someone give me some advice on astral travel and seeing spirits?

Once your imagination doesn’t control what you see

DarkestKnight recommended Robert Bruce’s (RB) Astral Dynamics earlier in the thread. He’s also got a 90 day course in a book w/ accompanying CDs.

That course is called Mastering Astral Projection in 90 Days.
I’m not gonna lie, it’s a commitment.

3 Likes

Oh,i missed that,oops.

I wonder if it is worth it. On a personal level i mean… im not sure what all i would use astral or physical projection for.

Astral Projection = Astral Travel. Isn’t that what this entire thread has been about? Did I miss something somewhere?

Yes?

I might have derailed it slightly as my understanding of astral travel is only what i’ve seen in media/shows, like the last air bender, or supernatural

I am assuming you have read others experiences and guide books/courses about this topic!
So here is the thing. Everyone is different, that’s why there are many ways to reach this and you have to find what works for you! That means stick with one way at a time for no less than 3 months! Mixing lots of ways in a short time just confuses your body…
Invest in meditations without the intention to reach anything! Just meditate for the sake of it, because your ego can stand in the way when it expect something to happen!
You are in a state of “lusting for results” because you have been at it for a long time and can’t see a result! This state is a blockage for everything… sometimes when you say “fk it idc” everything just happens…
I have been practicing to AP for a long time too and when I have a busy week and in need of sleep, that’s when my mind fks with me and everything just keep me in the astral awake… it is really frustrating when I am just not in the mood :unamused:
My way is to disturb my sleep cycles with alarms and one alarm would happen to match the REM! I catch that when I wake up and find I can’t turn the alarm off! Then I realise I am on the astral. At this point I teleport or fly away from my body and try to focus on anything other than the alarm ringing or I’ll be back paralysed waiting for the REM cycle to pass…
During all this I must keep the spirit I am intending to contact in mind! Remembering the plan is difficult for me so I just keep the “feeling” of the spirit in mind and end up meeting it! Then it depends if the spirit wanna help me know why I contacted it in the first place…
I guess with me it depends on chance!
I still meditate, exercise, read and cast spells to better my chances.
Good luck

3 Likes

So, let me get this straight, there is physical projection and astral projection. But I’ve read somewhere about etheric projection, or something like that, can’t remember if its how it was called. I wasn’t able to find the post where I saw that aswell.
So is that a thing ? And if yes what’s the difference

2 Likes

I guess…but I know spirits are easier to evoke to the astral plane as opposed to the physical. But that only works if I can get to astral. Hence the importance of developing the magician’s senses. There may be other planes…maybe somebody else knows about them?

1 Like

Actually, big brain moment, there is a lot of infos about that on the forum. But still dont get the difference

1 Like

You have to experience them to know! You can go from one state to the other easily so the line is blurred…
It’s you that’s different and the plane you projected in, which gives you various projections…
I say don’t complicate it and just project! go from there switching planes and building yourself if you need to!

From wiki…

• 4.1 Physical plane .
  • 4.2 Astral plane .
  • 4.3 Mental plane .
  • 4.4 Buddhic plane .
  • 4.5 Spiritual plane .
  • 4.6 Divine plane .
  • 4.7 Logoic plane .
  • 4.8 Monadic plane .
2 Likes

Well I’m asking because quite often while I sleep (or when I’m between being awake and asleep), I astral project without really meaning to do it, and I am barelly conscious during it. And so once, I met a spirit in that place, who told me that it can be dangerous to be in the etheric plane (if I translate what he told me). That’s why I am curious about that. I am trying to control it, but not working that much so far :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats that’s awesome! Now you need to understand what it means to be “awake”! More energy! Sleep more! Eat healthier and mental strength meditations will do the trick!

Anything is dangerous if you don’t know how to deal with it! Don’t let this “danger” idea gets in your head because you will attract it…
I had to realise the hard way that nothing is more dangerous than my mind to me in any planes of existence! Nothing can hurt you unless your mind made it hurt you! It might sound silly but you have the power to protect yourself just by commanding! Your higher self is always there to give you what you want!
You have to know that you are always safe, and so it is. Venture anywhere with this knowledge! You will always wake up fine and ready for the next day!

3 Likes

Well it doesn’t scare me, not anymore at least, I’ve kinda gotten used to it. Now it happens almost every week. And actually 3 days ago, while I was in that state, I have no idea why but I called Belial. I don’t remember what happened next but when I woke up I was like “Uuuh, why did I call him” :rofl:

I’m starting to understand how I get in that state, what do I feel while I’m in it, but I still struggle to get in it by myself. Maybe one day :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol same!
Good luck

2 Likes

Upon opening I felt extremely dizzy , light-headed and I felt a pulsating energy where it is said to be located.

Wooww … that makes sense

I’m not sure if this is anything or nothing to do with this topic but - when I want to get to sleep I silently command myself to drift away into sleep and feel the muscles around my eyes relax and what happens next is visions of colours drift by like shades of smoke often accompanied by random shapes or parts of things and faces of people who I don’t know or recognise.

This happens on autopilot and I just relax, wait and watch. I stop myself from following a thread of thinking and give myself over to letting my mind show me things.

Just random shapes and things with no connection to each other and as @anon48079295 has said, not from imagination, it’s not from me imagining it by choice.
With this I’m still aware of being awake but close to sleep.

Upon opening I felt extremely dizzy , light-headed and I felt a pulsating energy where it is said to be located.

same, i still get that lil feeling when i do extensive work with my third eye