Can someone give me an incantation to summom duke sallos

hi im just new to this and im willing to learn…
i hope someone give me an incantation on how to summon DUKE SALLOS

Thanks

2 Likes

Whenever I do summonings, I use some incantations that E.A talked about in a video. I believe they work for any spirit. The video explains everything more clearly but if you can’t get to it, then :

4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power

#1. To Initiate or Enforce Spiritual Pacts(Tacitor expressed pacts)

“AlashTad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

#2. SummoningofAll Magickal Powers

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu
Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu
Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

#3. To Rouse Vengeful Destruction

“I’chalaz Itz’rechel
Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel
Regrezitahl
Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”

(Repeat this over and over, calling forth sick spirits of destruction, directing them through a link to your victim)

#4. ToSummonForth

“Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala,Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
(Spirit name) Kama
(Spirit name) Kala
(Spirit name), Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’AllaAh’tan’tel

8 Likes

much appreciated… thank you

1 Like

hi…
i downloaded a sigil in google and printed it in a picture paper and put it in a silver metal color frame ? and put a red candles on sides is it ok? i hope anyone can help me…

5 Likes

Sallos may procure love and red is related (besides other “things”) to passion, so that’s fine.
In another thread you asked about the enn; it is “Serena Alora Sallos Aken”. And finally there would be a mantra: “Zaebos Saleos Zos”, to be repeated 7 times.

3 Likes

hmm thanks for the info…

anyway let me clear it about the enn… so i will say “Serena Alora Sallos Aken”.
after i say that? ill say “Zaebos Saleos Zos”, to be repeated 7 times.

is that right? to be honest i didnt even know whats mantra im an asian guy who dont that much english but really im pretty sure that u will see me how im eager to learn :frowning:

No, those and the incantation to summon forth are 3 different callings that you may use if needing to invoke/evoke Sallos more than once (of course, change or keep using one calling for as long as you wish) :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmmm so…
1 incan… is “Zaebos Saleos Zos”, to be repeated 7 times.

or 2nd incan is “Serena Alora Sallos Aken”. so its either the 1 or 2 i will use? i hope this SPIRITS will guide me to summon them… i dont even know if i need to talk to them in English if im done summoning them or should i talk to my native language…

Your native language is fine.

2 Likes

Correct: choose one, including the simple repetition of the name or vibration (something like “Ssaallooss”) of it. You may talk in your native language, I’m Italian and do the same :wink:

1 Like

1st of all thank you all for having patience on teaching me… ill wait for my day off and ill try to call DUKE SALLOS… i just hope that he wont give me hard time summoning him… coz its already been hard for me knowing the things that all of you told me… any tips for what can i do in return? dont have any idea at all i just saw one post like ( he make a public praise or something like that) thank you again all for understanding me… ill update once im successfully summon him…

2 Likes

i dont know if this is true?? but someone told me that i need to position the candles? is it true if its… then where should i put them?

in planning to call HIS SPIRIT tom…

Just get the seal and candle and some whiskey. Chant his enn until you feel a change in the atmosphere. Could be 3 times, could be 300, it depends on you and how quickly you can get into state.

3 Likes

i dont have whisky… its very hard to buy any of that here in qatar… any substitutes?

Find with a compass the northwest, southeast etc. (or decide their positions). Perhaps visualize a red circle on the floor, and light each candle in a corner of the room. Northwest is Earth, northeast Air, southwest Water and southeast Fire.
You may say: “Paralda, king of sylphs, you demons of air”, “Diin, king of salamanders, you spirits of fire”, “Nicksa, king of undines, you spectres of water”, “Ghob, king of gnomes, you ghosts of earth”.
Also, visualize violet (air), orange (fire), cyan (water) and dark green (earth) energies flowing from the respective corners towards the center. A magical field is now activated: the room is a temple/laboratory reproducing the universe, connecting you to Spirits and everyone/thing else.

2 Likes

Do you have any sort of liquor or even wine?

1 Like

no its not allowed here in qatar… maybe they have but its really not easy to buy one

decide their position? so it means position of candles doesnt matter?
should i say the (aralda, king of sylphs, you demons of air”, “Diin, king of salamanders, you spirits of fire”, “Nicksa, king of undines, you spectres of water”, “Ghob, king of gnomes, you ghosts of earth”.) before i light the candles? or after i light them?

if ever i get one… where should i put them? inside the sigil?