Can someone explain this? It's super weird to me

As a child a lot of weird stuff happened to me. But I used to see spirits and / or shadow people. But the thing that confuses me the most is I had visions of the future. I didn’t only see the future, It was like I was actually there when I had a vision. I felt all the feelings and saw everything when I had visions. Then they came true. But since I’ve gotten older (I’m only a teen btw) They turned more into a sort of dayshavoo type of thing. And once in a while I’d have a weird type of thing. Like I don’t even know what to call it. Like once I was walking then My whole surroundings was Egypt. It was different from visions. I literally felt like I was actually there. Then everything went back to normal. It all happened so fast I just pushed it to the back of my mind. Can someone explain all this to me please?

2 Likes

I get these too. It can be anything from deja vu , to remote viewing , being conscious of other realities you are in. I would write about your mood, thoughts, dreams, and visions. Use this to meditate upon.

2 Likes

The stuff like the visions of Egypt are memories from a past life.

1 Like

This is all very natural and normal and the thing to do is to recognize and observe your own mind and sort of watch your brain working when this happens. As you get used to it you will be able to recall the feelings and sensations you had when having this experience and when you do you can use that to trigger it and gain a level of control over it.

2 Likes

@reddrakon @SorceressSolestria @AdamThoth Thank you so much for the help. I will try and remember as much as I can every time it happens

1 Like