Can someone aid me in a death spell?

I’ll search through the grimoires I have to find it and let you know when I do

I wanna get deeper into these subjects, mind kiking me?

1 Like

Definitely !

1 Like

Will do when I get home !

1 Like

I’d be very grateful for it as well. People have fucked me over one time too many.

1 Like

use Fengir

Yaa

Send Djinn after him !

If you didn’t work with them before, you can use a ritual from Baal Kadmon’s Djinn Magick, or Corwin Hargrove’s Practical Jinn Magick.

5 Likes

Me too please.

Hey, to all who wanted the spell I’ll look through my old grimoires and make a post about it soon.

1 Like

Email me at [email protected]
I would like your assistance with a death spell please.

1 Like

Have you had any success carrying out your death spell?

I’m looking for something that works as I have been trying for months now with no results.

My advice is let it go, which will probablt be ignored. I got jumped by a guy three times my size, got slammed in the back of my head, fell to the sidewalk nearly on my face, rolled out of the way before he stomped me, and pleaded for my life to be left alone.

I forgave the guy. Doesnt mean I like what occurred or he will not get karma for it. I couldve called a crip hit crew on his ass. I actually talked a crip friend of mine out of doing so.

If you really wish to proceed, then I recommend Vovins freezer spell.

If you’re looking for success stories Goetic, I have a thread here where I’ve amalgamated some of the forums best success stories, ranging from baneful magick, to love magick and everything in-between. Frankly, the thread was partially made for folks such as yourself who have doubts about magicks efficacy.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will bookmark that page.

1 Like

Kronus, who might or might not be EA, helped me write a death spell on wizardforums.com, I can find it for you if youre interested.

Kronus

Kronus

Neophyte

Sep 11, 2021

Awards

Interesting book collection - I hope you will enjoy the one I’m working on too!

It seems to me like you could make a personal spell to use, if you are good at making rhymes and poems. Often spells are made of these, so it’s actually quite a good opportunity to create something personal.

Personal spells are way more successful than something you just find. This is because it’s more emotional. Remember what I said about emotions.
Emotions are KEY in spellcasting. And I mean KEY. If you can cast a spell, a black magick spell for example, like, a really nasty one, you will give it ALL the HATE you got in your entire body and convey it using the spell. This will create an emotional nuclear bomb and create a spell FULL of power.

On the contrary, with love spells, you must really feel the love - THE LOVE in your heart with your entire being centered around that person or the type of person you want to enter your life. This is also why it’s always best to perform a spellcasting yourself instead of for example buying a spellcasting service, because the caster can’t convey the same emotion as you. Sometimes it can work if the caster is extremely experienced and has special connections with spirits, but it’s always better to do it yourself.

Now, my proposal for your spell:

Face the planet Pluto - ( find pluto here: Where is Dwarf Planet Pluto? All you need to know to find Dwarf Planet Pluto in the sky. )

Why Pluto?

Pluto is a planet of transformations; the underworld; the subconscious mind; intensity in general.

The key here is the subconscious mind, because that is what we want to influence.

Write down the name of the person you want to target - revealing their true intentions, secrets etc. State everything here.

Sit down, light a candle of any color and call upon the great Agaliarept.

" AGALIAREPT, AGALIAREPT " call this with a pause of 5 seconds, 5 times.

When you feel the room changing temperature, use your own rhythm, for example:

(NAME OF TARGET)
No more lies against me shall ye speak,
Else to others like cow dung you reek.
Speak the honest truth about me and you see,
No more vengeance from me only peace from me.
Raise a word or hand against me, youll regret,
For blessings piled on you so high death for you be met.

(NAME OF TARGET)
Repeat x5

offer Agaliarept a shot of pure alcohol for his service and thank him! Let him go. remember to give him respect!!!

That’s it. Sit and relax, watch the candle burn for 10 minutes. - Let it burn out by itself.

Forget about the spell and everything will happen the way you want it. Visualize everything as you want it to happen and know Aqaliarept will take care of it.

I personally wrote the spell, he filled in the rest of the details.

@Nightside You’ve posted this same spell three times now, first in two separate threads and then again in a thread of its own. There is no need for the repetition. One post is sufficient and can be linked to any place you feel it would useful.

2 Likes

Yiou can remove the post replies if you wish, but keep my post on it intact.

Please and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like