Can some higher power influence who you fall in love with?

Can some higher power influence who you fall in love with ?

I don’t mean love spells, but real love

and by higher power I mean God, fate, etc…

and is there any way to remove it ?

I’ve also tried cord cutting ritual and banishing and it didn’t work, it only worked a little for me, in the form of a weakening and the next day it’s back

and I would never have chosen the man in question myself

and it’s the Christian I mentioned last time, I basically woke up and it happened

Well, for me it happened on the day I met the woman I mentioned in my introduction. There was a sudden feeling of fate and profound familiarity of the two of us, felt by both of us. Within the next couple of days we were in a relationship.

In hindsight I think this had to do with some previous life soul bond or that we were opposite sides of a karmic cycle (so the relationship is supposed to teach both of us). That generally seems to be the case when you feel strongly attracted to someone (even platonically) shortly after meeting for the first time. These usually become more apparent on the next repeat of such cycle.

In this interpretation, it’s karma, roughly equivalent to the idea of צמצום (Tzimtzum) in this context. In hinduism it’s lessons that we have to learn throughout our samsara, as to reach detachement, in tzmitzum it’s lessons that the Monad/God/Inifinite/Whole/Source etc. needs to learn to get to know itself (and everyone is the Infinite, just at it’s different points). Either way, it’s about teaching lessons, more than promises of happiness as far as I understand.

1 Like

I didn’t see that man for the first time and I fell in love with him…
I had met him before and I didn’t feel anything, I didn’t even know he existed…
Then I had an argument with him and a week later the dream and it just happened,

I would never have chosen that man myself, I wouldn’t even shake his hand, and now out of nowhere I feel the complete opposite

Maybe the emotional charge of the argument was the seed for these feelings?

This might have to do with some shadow content or some subconsicous emotional schema - you would know best what it might be.

Or it could be that the emotions of the argument were directed (by him, I suppose) into getting your grace and this is how it materialised. It might be that he prayed for this, or might be that he had persistent thoughts and intentions, maybe even subconsciously. In my opinion there are many options as to how he, or some of your subconscious content, or the mix of both, could have led to this, with help of divinities or not. The timeframe is very short though, so I suspect that there was a focused intention on his part.

I need to get rid of this man, I practice witchcraft and the man is a very religious Christian
even though he doesn’t know what I do witchcraft

Only few things come to mind.

You should definitely not give it attention if you can help it, ground a lot and connect with yourself, especially your Higher Self. Remember you are you and not what you feel. Strongly focus on your sovereignity.

I think there are a few ideas around cord cutting techinques. I’ve done this a couple of times and I imagine a stream of energy linking me and the person who I want to seperate from and a sword breaking this stream. If the stream reconstitutes itself, I cut again until it breaks for good. Afterwards a banishing and refreshing of shields is good, you can also put a shield to specifically block that connection (on top of your standard shields). There are probably some other ideas around, if you look for “cord cutting”.

I think there are also a few demons mentioned in other threads that could help you.

In terms of your own feelings, I think it’s best to start by examining where they might be coming from and there are many paths to this. You should pick one that suits you.

1 Like

I try to ignore it and also deliberately look at his negative traits that bother me about him, I also try to keep myself busy and not have time to think about him, but I will also do the other things you suggested