Can my friend be helped?

Hi there guys . If any of you want to send protection to my friend. I’ve known her several years . She’s a divorced single mom of a young son. She’s having problems with a guy she used to date harassing her and threatening her. I don’t want him hurt just ask that he would move on away from her. Could anyone send some extra help her way? I’ve asked my spirits too .

2 Likes

I wish I could do more, but I focus my desire on the protection and well-being of your friend and her son, and that fellow finds what he’s looking for elsewhere. It will be so.

1 Like

THank you!

1 Like

Send her the sigil of michael, teach her how to activate it through gazing ( it’s super simple and easy.) And tell her to wear it permanently. Best protection ever.

2 Likes

Depends on her belief, i would say Michael or Lucifer (very good in Protection)

2 Likes

Vovin’s freezer spell?

3 Likes

I would tell your friend to get a copy of the book Magickal Protection by Damon Brand. It actually has a ritual in there called ‘protection from stalkers.’ It also has other rituals to take power from a bully and stop a known enemy. Which could probably be added for extra strength. I’d also get a book called Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield as that has rituals to bind an enemy and one to ‘force exile’ on someone and get them to move away from you. I’ve used the rituals in both books many times and they work very well and are not complicated to carry out. You can get both books on Amazon, and the Kindle versions are very cheap.

1 Like