Can i use incense sticks instead of candle for “7 occult money rituals”

I can’t use candle in my room but i can put dragonsblood incense sticks
Can incense be replaced for candles for the first ritual in 7 occult money rituals book?
For spreading wealth energy from incense instead of a candle?

You could, but in my opinion it wouldn’t have quite the same effect. Remember, the symbolism of that particular ritual is that the light of wealth, which is energetically infused into the candle and then released by the flame, pushes away the darkness of personal poverty. That symbolism doesn’t really work with incense as it produces very little light and heat. It would also be hard to ignore your thoughts about the magick like the author recommends as the smell of it would act as a constant trigger.

There’s no harm in trying it though. If you can somehow make the symbolism work for you, then there’s no reason not to give it a go.

I have previously done those rituals skipping the first one everytime and got results somehow

So now i am curious on trying them with the first one and see the results

None of the other rituals require candles and they are not dependent on each other so doing them out of order doesn’t affect anything.

Yes
Thats why i was wondering that how much amplified the results will be if I included the first ritual