Can I summon or do multiple rituals same day different times but one spirit summon per retual session

Can I summon or do multiple rituals same day different times but one spirit summon per ritual session. I am just wondering if one could do a curse and the healing or wealth all in the same days but different times.

1 Like

One word - Energy.

To be truly focused, you can only do so much in a day.

Would you learn French first then move onto German or learn French and German at the same time?

Yeah, I see that can not be good. I wanted to know about the effect this will have on me.

Well i invoqe satan. Only. later satan baal. Lilith later different spell tho. So i gess as long u team up is ok.

This is what I was thinking and you beat me to it.

Yes you could but it will also drain you. Everything we do we invest ourselves and our energy into it.

If I do a lot of tarot readings or channeling in a day I am unable to do spell work. Also, sometimes if I really over do it I can’t astral project or even my physic abilities are foggy.

Just look out for your self, mind body and soul while doing Magick.

3 Likes

i’ve seen people invoke lucifer and evoke another spirit to have lucifer protect them or guide the first meeting with the new spirit. so i believe if you have the energy it will work.

I got, nicely put @Angelb1083

If one is looking for energy/spiritual burn-out, you most definitely can lol. Kidding aside, like the other replies here, wouldn’t recommend it. Done that with tarot readings before because I used to have a hard time saying “no” to anyone “needing help”. Took me quite a long time to recover from the drain of it all. Also, there are “heavy-hitter” spirits who, just dealing with them = already affects your energy greatly as a whole.

I appreciate the commitment to your work/ritual, OP, but don’t forget to take care of yourself too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @ParadoxicalPAT. Well received.