Can i smoke weed and still communicate with spirits

I had a dream about how long ago earth spirits had changed the plant to stop future starseeds that would change the world.

I don’t like it. I think mankind was/is at war with the things we have forgot, but they haven’t.

Yes, however due to the nature of cannabis, it can always make your ritual not working just like that. You are in a more humorous state when under the influence. I personally love cannabis but in terms of the “spiritual” and “ritual” sense, it has it’s uses but at the same time it also has a lot of short comings.

I’ll also add that in my personal use during rituals, you can definitely notice a completely different outcome to the ritual than you expected you would get to begin with. I think it honestly depends on how you would perceive that entity and their preference or distaste toward it.

As far as the clear-hearing. It can definitely have an effect on your psychic senses as the majority of them are throughout the sub-conscious and cannabis directly effects your serotonin receptors as well as cannabinoid receptors.

I do not know. However I do know that when I used to smoke daily in my teens, I stopped dreaming. I probably did dream but I never remembered them. I don’t know what kind of illness you have but smoking is bad for you. Maybe you can buy cbd or thc oil. Cbd doesn’t get you high but has all the medical benefits. For journeywork I sometimes use kratom, don’t abuse it though. It can be addictive.

2 Likes

I have ADHD, so I have a hard time both with communication and with meditating without being high. And honestly, given that I’m supposed to take adderall for my symptoms which is basically clinically approved meth, I’d say that’s a harmless alternative.

3 Likes

This is also why I smoke when considering meditation. I don’t think it helps with rituals just because I tend to act overly amused about everything.

3 Likes

See, my tolerance is so high that I don’t get amused or loopy anymore, so it works well for me for anything like that. It helps me focus but otherwise, you’d never even know I was high.

3 Likes

#metoo! :laughing:

You probably saw this, but other may not have:

1 Like

As someone who has taken more acid than it would take to kill a field of Elephants in their lifetime… I get you but what I’m saying is in the connecting to the divine aspect of rituals… Weed isn’t the best thing to go to. Especially with ADHD. I really wasn’t trying to keep you from smoking though, I still smoke daily so it’s not my place to begin with.

I just think that cannabis is amazing for meditation and horrible for anything dealing with OBE context.

2 Likes

First time I got high I was in the back seat of my sister’s car. And it must have been really good shit, because I don’t have a sister.

Al.

5 Likes

If the LRBP and ritual of the Kabbalistic Cross doesn’t work, you can tell the demon ( since you summoned it and know it’s name ) "Spirit whoever, I command you to be silent in the mane of YHWH ( Ee-AH Hoe Ay ), YHWH, YHWH. Assuming you have called on the same 5 archangels as in any demonic evocation ( assuming you use such a system. The angels are Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, and Metatron ), and that particular demon’s ruling shem angel and corresponding angelic emissaries. The demon may become timid or leave. Don’t ever let a demon push you around. Be respectful but don’t bitch up either. As far as drugs, it works best ( for me, YMMV ) if you aren’t drunk or high

I think it blurs mental clarity and it can make us lose control to whatever we communicate with, I think it is better to communicate with out it.

It’s a wonderful tool if used in the right dose and frequency ,I do not recommend being too high in ritual.
I was performing a ritual one time and get too high cause I got very good weed and don’t know it was so strong, suddenly when I was 20 minutes in I lost my self-control and only remember a old women with shamanic vibes was trying to ‘‘dress me’’ she was conducting me to do some weird movements, I was just about to finish the sequence when I got back to my awareness and stop it.
Be careful with the dose!

1 Like

Personally I think it’s ok, I smoke weed daily but I know when to not get high i.e if I’m going to be performing an evocation ritual ect. All things in moderation I guess.

you know what you are talking about! :slightly_smiling_face:

I dunno if it helps, but I’ve found that Stolas enjoys offerings of such. I do use it for medical reasons (constant, unending pain).

@Angela_Amyelois take a look at this in case it’s helpful:

1 Like

I’ve done that technique. Unfortunately its genetic and physical nerve damage.

1 Like

Lol belial just watching u watch the vids like

:man_facepalming:

You’re replying to someone who has closed their account years ago. They will not be responding.

3 Likes