Can i put a sigil under my pillow

hi so i am a beginner magician and i want to summon paimon. i dont think i have the tools necesary and i was wondering can i put his sigil under my pillow and then could he come to me in my dreams?

6 Likes

Yes, you can. Just open the sigil and let the King know that you would like him to come into your dreams.

5 Likes

ty for the answer il do that

1 Like

but how do i open a sigil?

2 Likes

Well, first, you need to introduce yourself, which you have not done yet.

handIntro

5 Likes

right i just introduced myself now

1 Like

Thank you for doing the intro, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

To answer your question, here is how to open a sigil:

3 Likes

I once did that when I started doing magic…I did that with the sigil of Lucifer but I remember almost around 5:45 am in the morning…

I heard someone in a horse voice talking in my ear…he just pronounced three words… (…) Sorry I can’t mention them…but is something possible… But you must know what spirit your calling… His nature…and attitudes… And all that…because some are not so good in calling like that…

But beware of headaches… Is like a an after effect of sleeping with the demon sigil under your pillow…

All the Best…

3 Likes

You’ll have a great time with sigil magic. Get some aluminum foil, a sharpie marker and cut your foil to a rectangle slightly larger than your hand extended. Draw your sigil, hold it in your left hand and study it, know it, love it. Be able to recreate each detail of it in your minds eye. Anoint it with what ever essence compels you. Keep us posted :wink:

4 Likes

ty il do that when i can

Word of warning maybe it’s just me but when I do it its hard to sleep at night so don’t do it on nights you need to sleep properly

4 Likes

That is a possibility, though I think it might depend on the spirit. Some seem to have less an effect than others. I’ve slept with sigils under my pillow and awakened feeling refreshed, and other times I’ve awakened feeling like microwaved dog doo.

It might be worse if you know how to lucid dream.

3 Likes

The first time I slept with Lucifer’s sigil under my pillow, I had moments of being half-awake that night while this amazing pleasure rolled through my body. The nights after that nothing happened though xD

3 Likes

You’re correct sleeping with the sigil I won’t recommend it to anyone… You better invoke…or so any other method but knot with the sigil…

Do you get paid every time you post this?

2 Likes

Same for me each time I put a demon sigil under my pillow I canot sleep at all, its even all night of nighmares or I just cannot sleep

I havn’t really found that I sleep any worse than I normally do when I put a demon sigil under my pillow. I recall my dreams and write them down if I am trying to contact one. Actually Buer just blocks things out and I can wake up feeling good, he can keep all the nasties away.

1 Like

I have tried this with Lucifer’s sigil and all i got was horrible nightmares and also had trouble sleeping.

Does the spirit not automatically know if your sleeping on their sigil? If it’s already open I mean?

Like if I used a sigil of a spirit that I had Already opened, would I still need to tell them? Will it still affect me?

No, they wouldn’t automatically know you are sleeping, but there is no need to tell them. They’re smart enough to figure it out for themselves.

2 Likes