Can I have a guardian demon?

In the past I have been told by two people who work with chakras and divination that I do not have a guardian angel. Is it possible? I thought everyone has Guardian angel. It is a fact that I have not been successful for a long time, one problem follows another and it has been going on since childhood. Sometimes I think I don’t know why I’m here and I don’t understand the world at all. When I turned to the demons, he helped me. Is there one that specializes in individual protection? Who can I ask for protection and how do I do it?

1 Like

yes

the concept of personal spirits of all sorts is pretty common. Christianity has their guardian angels, it’s a common belief in Islam that everyone has a personal djinn (who are not always malicious), the Greeks had the concept of a personal good daemon and evil daemon.

I don’t have a guardian angel either, it’s always been demons and fae for me. There are all sorts of spirits someone can be close with. Sometimes I wonder if we are drawn most to those we are inherently closest with already.

1 Like

Supposedly everybody should have a guardian angel and demon assigned to them.

I think what you might mean, is a demon for (personal) protection. Any demon you have a connection with should do, but the fiercest protectors that come to mind for me are: Lilith, Belial and Abaddon.

In astrology, the 11th house used to be seen as the house of the “good daemon” and the 12th was the house of the “evil daemon” — daemon merely meaning spirit here.

With this I definitely think it’s true, though perhaps with a bit less of the good/evil contrast, and that the spirits of these houses don’t have to be angels or demons either (not that they were to the Greeks).

There’s a lot material to be found in Agrippa’s work on finding personal spirits through one’s chart — techniques for finding them as well as creating talismans to channel their natures better (including protection).

This part is a little UPG, but I think if a demon is a fierce protector of someone (like you say, Belial is one of them, he is certainly mine), a person’s personal spirits of protection are part of the legions attributed to them.

1 Like

That is a common mistake but most people have dead relatives and friends as guardians, some have demons and some have indeed sephirotic beings. As lots of mediums can tell you this, by working with demonic beings the big majority of the spirits of the dead around a black magician will disappear and instead gets a demonic guardian.

1 Like