Can I evoke my Higher Self to full materialization?

Good Day Folks
My question is If it’s possible to evoke one’s Higher self in to full materialization And get the best teaching from him\her\it ?

1 Like

Your “One’s Higher Self” already knows everything you will ever seek. It “manifests” or “materializes” whenever the need arises in an emergency of life or death situation…I can verify that from my own experience. Mine appeared and talked to me and rescued me from an “attack of death” by giving me instructions.

Maxx

2 Likes

I find it more useful to invoke my higher self, every time I do so that gap between closes just a little bit more

1 Like

[quote=“Maxx, post:2, topic:609”]Your “One’s Higher Self” already knows everything you will ever seek. It “manifests” or “materializes” whenever the need arises in an emergency of life or death situation…I can verify that from my own experience. Mine appeared and talked to me and rescued me from an “attack of death” by giving me instructions.

Maxx[/quote]
So The Communication with one’s higher self Is limited to certain circumstances And The higher self is the one who choose and decide when to communicate with you .
But wouldn’t it be a good Idea to find A way to communicate with my higher self Whenever I need
Cause I think No other spirit or entity Can provide Better help Or advice than my own Higher self

Is it that the invocation is easier or it’s just the believe that Your higher self Is more inside of yourself That made the invocation easier than evocation ?

Is it that the invocation is easier or it’s just the believe that Your higher self Is more inside of yourself That made the invocation easier than evocation ?[/quote]

I wouldn’t say easier, although to be honest I haven’t actually ever tried to evoke my higher self, but the way I see it, if the higher self represents a “perfected me” and there fore the state which I want to exist in and perhaps are even destined to exist in then presumably anything I can do to attain that state would be positive for my growth.
By invoking the higher self I am allowing my “body” to take on those higher vibrations, clearing out those negative influences and becoming aware of any areas that need work as well as being able to tap into the raw power of that state.
So rather than receiving a communicated teaching I prefer to receive a more passive change as well as having those deep seeded “a-hah” moments that don’t really translate well into words.

I must add thought I am putting this into what I perceive to be a relatively simplistic view of my higher self, there are details and theories I am omitting due to there complexity and my limited ability to communicate them. These thought I feel are still very workable

2 Likes

What sort of technique do you use to invoke your higher self? Please be specific.

Also, if one were to evoke one’s higher self (or holy guardian spirit/genius), how would one do this?

Without a sigil, what is the stand-in to dial yourself up, so to speak? Does anyone have suggested reference works/books for either of these processes?

[quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:4, topic:609”][quote=“Maxx, post:2, topic:609”]Your “One’s Higher Self” already knows everything you will ever seek. It “manifests” or “materializes” whenever the need arises in an emergency of life or death situation…I can verify that from my own experience. Mine appeared and talked to me and rescued me from an “attack of death” by giving me instructions.

Maxx[/quote]
So The Communication with one’s higher self Is limited to certain circumstances And The higher self is the one who choose and decide when to communicate with you .
But wouldn’t it be a good Idea to find A way to communicate with my higher self Whenever I need
Cause I think No other spirit or entity Can provide Better help Or advice than my own Higher self[/quote]

The information above I can relate to you that until a month ago, I had always thought the being that I dealt with at that time was an angelic being…It shown so bright I could hardly look at it straight away…then, years went by … and then in a discussion with Azazel, He brought up that incident from my past and told me that the being was not an angel…it was my higher self or HGA…what ever one calls it. I was completely taken by surprise…in my case I know for a fact this took place…It was an assassination attempt and Azazel confirmed all the information and verified the two people it was dispached from…(LOL…they are now dead…).
I did not bring this up at all in the conversation, so the fact Azazel did completely took me by surprise.

There may be many other ways to make contact, but this was a method that I personally can verify.

Now then, based on this discussion with Azazel, I can see many other cases and stories of people being saved from many types of disasters by beings which are not angels at all, but their own HGA. This is my own assumption…and you may have different concepts from mine…you are very welcome. But I now know for certain what happened in my case.

But I am still under the impression that one needs to have crossed the abyss and come out the other side in order to have access to their HGA by summoning…otherwise it will aid in life or death situations only as in my case…

Now, if anyone has crossed the abyss here…please enlighten all of us with the facts if this is the case or not, as I do not want to throw out concepts about things which I can only guess at…because I know I have not crossed the abyss.

Maxx

I use Crowley’s Bornless Rite. I don’t always get it to click but its extremely effective. I think I have made some modifcations though, I’ll have a look at my notes later as I am at work right now.

The first time I faced the abyss I totally shit myself, and it was this that prompted me to, with the guidance of some Sorcerers I was in contact with at the time, to pursue the Bornless Rite so I was better prepared for the experiance. I have since crossed but I’m not sure if my increased success with the Rite is due to having now crossed the Abyss or just a general increase in power and experiance.

1 Like

I haven’t crossed the abyss to my knowledge, but I feel like I’ve had my higher-self come into contact with me during potential ego-death during intense experiences on a few occasions. It was either my higher-self / HGA / or what I thought at the time, an entity or group of entities who look after me. On those occasions, the entity(s) in question spoke to me as one person would speak to another, to the extent of “you’ll be ok, you’re where you need to be right now.”

If you can mention the specific book this is in, that would be very helpful. Your modifications would be interesting to see as well. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

I believe Bardon also mentions doing this in IIH and/or PME, but I have only browsed them so I can’t be 100%. I think he calls it a guardian genius. Israel Regardie mentions it too if I’m not mistaken, but I’m even less familiar with his work so I have no idea in which book. Being that he was in the same magickal system as Crowley, this shouldn’t be surprising.

it should be simple, just use a mirror (looking into it as per poke runyon’s method) two candles and a sigil made up from the letters of your name :slight_smile:

dig in, experiment

1 Like

Liber Samekh
found here → [url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib800.htm]http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib800.htm[/url]

But as per Crowley’s usual styles its pretty hard work. I actually copied out and worked it around. I’m not really sure what was the right way to do it so I omitted all the english interpretations so I could focus on the barbarous names. See how you go, it takes a while to perform, around 30 minutes if the names are fully vibrated and a formal pace is used.

Apart from deeper knowledge I have also had some visions of my higher self whilst performing. I also had conformation that a seal I obtained as part of another experience and adopted as a personal emblem was in fact significant, not that I really needed conformation but I suppose its always nice to get that sort of synchronicity.

Hey Soundwave, this version looks seems a little shorter than another one I looked at online today which makes me interested in giving it a go;

This one.

[url=http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/liber800a.pdf]http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/liber800a.pdf[/url]

In regards to the link you provided, how much of it do you perform? If you can be fairly specific I would really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Do you recite section A through Section H and do you totally emit the english phrases at the beginning and end of each section or do you recite those as well? If I understand correctly you vibrate the barbarous words and omit the english translation, is that correct? Sorry to “grill you”(:D) but I am really keen to give this a go and have heard good things about practicing it regularly.

Section A from "Thee I invoke the Bornless One to the end of Section J “Such are the words!”

I totally omit the translations of the barbarous names.

How ever!

I have been reciting the ritual from my person grimoire to where I copied. In reviewing Liber Samekh for the benefit of this topic I think there may be some benefit in reciting the translations as well.

You really have to remember that this is a ritual designed for getting in touch with you Higher self and therefore, more than any other ritual, it has to be personal to you. So the version in Liber Samekh is Crowley’s version, to which I have made my own small changes.

I must admit I haven’t been doing this a lot but with my new found knowledge (its been a good week!) I think I will tinker with this one some more

Thanks, Soundwave. I appreciate your clarification.

I dont know how old this is but I hope you are still around. I could really use your particular advice right now.

i dont think that is possible as the Self operates from within influencing the external, if you want to talk with the Self just do so