Can I do a ritual in my head not out loud so I can do it infront of non practitioners

Can I do a ritual in my head not out loud so I can do it infront of non practitioners

1 Like

Yes. That is what working in vision and the astral temple is for.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to reach that yet

1 Like

Imagine your voice thundering out to the ends of the universe when you do

Though for demons of Goetia I find rites work best when spoken out loud

2 Likes

You don’t need to “reach” anything.

It’s all done in your imagination, so if you can imagine something, then you can build an astral temple and work in vision.

2 Likes

I will be high on cannabis this will probably help me create it but will I be able to retain it sober

As soon as contact is imagined, contact is made

The rest of dressing up a ritual is your trance state and getting out of your head enough to accept it as real

2 Likes

You should pick up a copy of Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, or Raziel’s Paths of Power, or even Goetia Pathworking, and learn how to use elemental imagery to contact spirits.

2 Likes

I find it’s a very good state for “hearing them”

First time I realized “Demons are REAL!!!” was after talking to King Paimon and hearing his voice in my head faster and more precise than I could possibly think due to how twisted my brain was from the herb.

It really lets you feel the spiritual in a big way, just don’t come to rely on it if you can. Boost, not a platform

2 Likes

Truth be told, I do some of my best work while I’m asleep.

1 Like

I do to I see sigils sometimes I get the chance to draw them when I’m awake then sometimes I loose them to quick

1 Like