Can I be healed

I mean, to heal this they would have to literally alter my bladder to make it normal, change the size of it, not sure Reiki could do that

So you believe they could grow my bladder and fix it?

1 Like

Yes I believe they can. There are many reports of all kinds of spiritual healing for much more difficult situations than yours, and they got healed.

3 Likes

It really helped me a lot once it was not a bladder issue though.

You may read in here someone who had some problems with her bladder too and healed. All I can say it may create miracles.

http://www.dragonflyreiki.net/2010/02/reiki-and-interstitial-cystitis-my-healing-story/

But anyway I hope all goes well for you.

2 Likes

I started reading and what the person was diagnosed with was what they told me in the beginning. Come to find out, I was misdiagnosed. I just have a small bladder, nothing will work unless its made regular size and i dont think they even have surgery to enlarge it. I appreciate your advice but I think this is something a spirit can only help me with it.

2 Likes

I would recommend Marbas as a great healer and can help with medical issues.

From the Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly:

“Uncovering secrets, causing and healing illnesses, and mechanical arts. Healing and cursing (obviously). Invoke when studying mechanics of any kind."

5 Likes

I think I will try Raphael first as it seems he is the best in healing? Or at least well known

2 Likes

Sure that would be great.

You can also ask them both at the same time if you wish, nothing wrong with that. Archangel Raphael can help Saint. Jude so you approach the saint as your main spirit, and ask Archangel Raphael to help him with his powers.

3 Likes

I think I have heard of him but never looked into. Just curious, to be healed, do demons expect much in return? I know if you seek money or fame but how does it work for this?

2 Likes

Not really, i have good experiences with deitys of the east and healing. I would reccomend the sites search engine there are many links and posts regarding Marbas.

Check out this post for starters:

Yes they do. I’ve had my bladder stretched twice (& ureters once) to fix the issue. You have interstitial cystitis, correct? The surgery isn’t bad at all. They put you to sleep, fill up your bladder with some liquid medication (if it’s DMSO, you’ll stink to others for awhile, but you won’t smell it), wait awhile, then you wake up & pee it out.

I understand how much it sucks. It interfered with every aspect of my life. I read before that it reduces quality of life to that of someone battling cancer. Please have the surgery if you can afford it. The first time didn’t work for me (cause I was 9 or so & still growing), but when I had it again as a teenager, it almost eliminated the problem. I still probably pee more than others, but it doesn’t control my life anymore. I wish you all the best & if you want more information, please feel free to PM me.

1 Like

you could try Orias

1 Like

Bog Veles and Ascelpius are both gods of healing, why not trying to ask them for some help.

1 Like

I was originally diagnosed with that and was told i just have to change diet which didnt work and try pills that didnt work. Then i went to a better place in Boston and the doctor said the god news is i dont have that, the bad news is i literally just have a small bladder. He said there is no surgery for it. They have done every single kind of test you can think of. I guess I could seek out another urologist about surgery but i dunno if they would do it. If a spirit could heal me that would be amazing though

1 Like

thank you, im gonna check it out. I def need help on how to go about the process

1 Like

ill look into them, never heard of them

spirit of healing?

Hmmm, I’m not a urologist, but me & other family members have had small bladders (& even short ureters for me) & the bladder stretching treatments/surgeries pretty much cured the problems. I’m not sure why they would tell you otherwise. Hmmm. Maybe you just need to keep trying different urologists until one will do a treatment or surgery? I had to go to several different gynos before one would agree to do surgery for my endometriosis, so maybe it’s kinda like that? Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. Doing your best to wait as long as you can before you go pee can help stretch/strengthen the bladder some, so maybe try that. Also, I agree with you – those pills suck. I felt like a snail riding a trail of slime, lol!

1 Like

Please I need talk with you iris athena

Welcome @David555. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves. so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3