Can I ask another entity to bind my higher self to me so my higher self will do my bidding?

Can I ask another entity to bind my higher self so it’ll do my bidding?

I’m under the impression that unless I connect with my higher self and walk the path it wants for me, it’ll never do what I want. But I have my own path and goals that I want and it’d be a lot easier to get there if it would work with me. So can I petition a demon or an angel or something to bind my higher self to me to do my bidding?

Or can I threaten my higher self with the concept that I’ll bind it to do my will regardless of it’s larger plans to me if it doesn’t comply with what I want?

No. There is nothing strong enough to bind your Higher Self. It’s called your Higher Self for a reason.

No, Why would you want to threaten a part of yourself anyway?

You are looking at this all wrong and acting as if the Higher Self is something outside of yourself. It’s not; it’s literally you writ large. So what you are basically asking is how to threaten and/or bind yourself.

This is incorrect. Your life will generally go smoother when you cooperate with your Higher Self, but what you decide to do with your physical life is always your choice. The Higher Self rarely interferes unless asked because it can see everything from its elevated vantage point and knows the future. Besides, it you screw everything up, it will just incarnate again :man_shrugging:

4 Likes