Can demons read minds?

Rank doesn’t change anything even they have to train to be able to do something.

3 Likes

Oh good, so this means that they cant just read my thoughts/feelings?? This has been on my mind, I like my privacy.

So my spirit lover also cant read my mind unless Im trying to communicate with her mentally?

3 Likes

I was paranoid about other people reading my mind last year along with spirits because I didn’t ask knowledgeable people about this like BALG , so I wouldn’t worry too much any longer

2 Likes

what if we have an agreement with the spirit that we will not smoke and then light a cigarette, will they find out right away?

2 Likes

Well if they happen to be around when you do I suppose? Also they probably would know if you lied or something. Although if it’s a contract like agreement, or some type of deal then yeah I’d say if not right away - then soon enough they will.

Luckily I’ve only ever had this argument/agreement with myself :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, Duke Dantalion can do this and teach you how.

Continuing the discussion from Dantalion tips (and everything that you need to know about him):

2 Likes

Thank you. i have a feeling they read me like a book.

3 Likes

Well I’m not saying that they can read you like a book. Just that they would probably find out if they wanted to.

2 Likes

i thought they would scan us and find all the information about us. I’m worried about privacy.

2 Likes

Well I mean they aren’t limited the way most humans are, however I don’t think they can know every last thing about you.

3 Likes

Pretty much, they can learn things by reading you but not always to such a deep extent, some entities legitimately just don’t know anything about you without asking.

6 Likes

How much say would a spirit specifically say…Lilith be able to read from someone? You say it’s something that needs to be trained…so curious about this for obvious reasons.

I assume she hasn’t trained to read minds…?

Does this ability to read someone increase/change if the spirit connects to someone deeply (aka spirit lovers?)

How does invoking affect this?

@Velenos

2 Likes

I’ve got 4 people in total that could read my mind and know every detail , I can’t go too deep on it but it’s the whole reason I’ve got myself involved in BALG and have an account and being active with magick , I started off as a Full blown non believer until these people came in my life , again I can’t go too deep into it but I’m glad magick does exist

1 Like

Her being Lilith doesn’t matter, you’d have to ask her if she actually works on doing so and how far can she herself read into someone.

relationship doesn’t really increase anything besides possible bias.

Invoking allows the energy of the entity or the spirit themselves into your being, depending on the rules of the invocation you’re giving them full access to your thoughts.

3 Likes

I was just asking out of curiosity for how far she personally could, not out of bias because of what type of spirit/etc. More so cause I work with her and would be good to know.

When I invoke, how do I keep them from gaining access to my mind? Just state it as a rule/term for invocation beforehand?

2 Likes

can they access our akashic records?

Continuing the discussion from Can demons read minds?:

In response to @anon156256 but I’m asking everyone:

Can’t we all access each other’s akashic records? I know that personally, I am able to access the records of others so I would genuinely like to know if this isn’t true across the board to people who put the work (of accessing the records/library) in?

2 Likes

I think you can, but usually good to have consent if it isn’t your own record. Since it might have private information, and people/their guides might not take it well if your just accessing without asking.

1 Like

Makes sense.

1 Like

I do it through soul diving.

1 Like