Can demons make secret desires/dreams/wishes come true?

Hey guys, my name is Luna I’m 19 yrs from Germany and I’m new to this forum.

As you can tell from the topic, I have a question…

Since a few yrs now I’m having strange dreams about me having sex with slenderman in a …really weired way…I don’t want to tell to much this shall not end in a sex story but I can tell in private if necessary.

Since a few weeks I have the feeling that I have a …let’s call him/her a visitor… wich makes things like my dream come kind of true

What I mean by that is that I feel like I did what I dreamed about in reality after I woke up…means that my body parts feel like they should feel afterwards …and I just realized that’s it’s hard to describe without telling what’s actually happening in that dream but anyways let’s just say that I feel used in many different ways

Those feeling gets stronger with everyday because since this whatever it is is with me …Im constantly dreaming about stuff like that wich isn’t normal for me to have nothing else than sex dreams with monsters/aliens/etc and absolutely not normal to feel abused after waking up

So my question still is …can they do stuff like that because I’m usually not into paranormal stuff but hoping to find answers here

Thank you in case you can help me

2 Likes

@Empress-Luna Hello and welcome. As to your question about can demons make your desires and wishes reality, yes, they can. It’s a matter of finding the right demons with the right powers, evoking them properly, giving the demon your statement of intent as a single, concise and clear desired result ( make sure to make your petition in the present-tense or as if it has already happened and you have what you want. I prefer the latter. The demon will know what you mean ). You can then be more informal, sum up the situation and what you want. Make sure the demon has all of the information it needs ( it may ask for more information, give it the information so it’s absolutely clear on what you want ). At some point during your communication with the demon, gaze at it’s sigil/seal, speak it’s name, and visualize what you offer as a gift/offering ( and it is a gift, not a pact or payment, it’s a nice way of saying thank you for a job well done ), and give the license to depart. When your desired results have been given to you and made reality to your satisfaction, evoke the demon again. When it shows up, look again at it’s sigil/seal, speak it’s name and tell it something like “Here is your reward as I promised” or something like that. While gazing at it’s sigil, consume the offering ( no blood or bodily fluids, that is reckless, dangerous, and in my opinion, stupid ) while totally concentrating on offering every bit of the sensory experience to the demon, then give the license to depart.

As far as wanting to fuck some made-up, urban legend, or any non-human entity, I have to ask why? I would imagine a ritual aimed at such a thing won’t work because that’s pretty impossible. Why not ask Sitri, Beleth, or a similar demon to attract a real man to have a sexual relationship with, which may include love if you so wish and will it and call the right demon. Especially when you’re new to the occult and demonic work, ask for the just out of reach, ask for the improbable, not the impossible. Hope this helps. Oh, by the way, if that’s your real picture I would remove it and use another image as your picture. Occultists, especially left hand path, dark arts occultists ( like most of us here ) can use it as a link to fuck you up. As far as feeling abused by a spirit(s), don’t take abuse from anyone, human or spirit. You can evoke the demon Valefar to protect you during the night, and the demon Murmus to rid your house and you of any haunting, unwanted entities. Hope this helps, Regards ~ Cthulhu669

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer I guess I should mention that It wasn’t me who invited whatever it is to do what he/she’s doing ?

Before that I sometimes dreamed about those kinda of things from time to time but never actually wished to get fucked by something like that irl

The point is …I don’t asked a demon to join in ir even summend it on purpose

Welcome @Empress-Luna It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Sorry but did it now !

1 Like

@Empress-Luna Ah, I see more clearly now what you want, I misread and misunderstood your original post. That’s okay, your English is better than my German. Yes, evoke the demons I mentioned, it sounds like you have an attachment of some kind and you need to banish the troublesome spirits. Archangels are good for this as well, since dark, chaotic entities typically cannot stand to be in their presence. You can very easily evoke Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, and Metatron ( all very powerful archangels, Metatron is very close with God, often referred to as “the mouth of God” ). You can ask the angels to get rid of the troublesome spirits and firmly tell the troublesome entities that you can call on them anytime you want. Also, as @DarkestKnight mentioned, click on the little girl imp and introduce yourself in the New Magicians Introduction and help thread, it’s among the few rules here
Edit : Where in Germany are you from? I have family in Cologne and have always wanted to learn more than how to ask directions and order a beer. Years ago, when I was a Licensed Veterinary Technician, I worked for a while with a German Veterinarian from Hanover and learned a bit of German, but have forgotten most of it

Thank you and yeah I already done that

I’m living near Munich if you know it ? South of Germany :slight_smile:

In regards to the original question Lilith is well known to place those she decides to work with into situations where they can fulfill sexual fantasies and fetishes they’ve been suppressing. So yeah, demons can make secret desires and wishes a reality.

1 Like

But how’s that possible without me asking for it

If you wish to get rid of whatever is around you causing this trouble, you could also call on Thor to remove it and protect you.

I have absolutely no idea how to do things like that

Because you don’t have to vocalize desires for most entities to know them. There’s plenty of times Lucifer gives what I need rather than what I want, or if he can’t give me what I want he gives me something better. The more I’ve worked with him, the more it’s happened.

1 Like

But doesn’t that intent that I have had anything to do with them or actually want a demon or something ?

Hello, Luna. Welcome to BALG. Whatever you’re dealing with sounds like a classic incubus scenario to me. I may not know what species Slenderman is. But in my opinion, he couldn’t be an incubus. At least, I don’t think he is. This is also the first time I’ve ever heard of him doing something like that. Perhaps it’s a supernatural being pretending to be him?

Since I truly doubt that a slenderman exist it probably is some entity …things are also still ongoing nothing really changed …a friend told me to mention the movie “the entity” because that’s literally what I’m goin through