Can assets give luck at online slots

Turkey is gaining large amounts of money in a gambling Man, Playing very low and earning very high 100 -200k , She gets into very expensive cars and lives in a house by the sea, Someone said she took a chance from dark beings, The friend who said that, the room is very rich, Is it necessary to use assets and win in online games?Could this be real

She could have made a deal or maybe she’s naturally lucky.

As for the second question, I don’t really understand what you’re asking.

1 Like

I doubt she’d use deficits.

Too stupid not to know errors and algorithms

Some things you read are fake and I find gambling redults can be one of them. The best you can do is study the art find programs and games to emulate and play play play. And there are rituals and spirits of gambling and luck.

For some spirits its not always about winning but about einning and losing and enjoying gambling for what it is. You breathe in and experience the joy of it. Its a hard thing to do when its finances on the line. There is a true sense of monetary sacrifice on what you are willing to chance.

The average human hopes and plays to WIN. Some people are practically avatars of good fortune and wins. Its an unproven science and thus you rely on faith, gut feelings, and what skill you can muster to place the odds in your favor.

And some gambling houses obscur the truth or dilute the facts of what they consider player wins. You could win but still lose a lot of money.

I hear even remote viewing and similar skills can aid. Divination. Will spirits help? Maybe. Invite them with you to gamble and enjoy the experience through you. Look for runes and rituals to aid.

This can be pretty much applied to any endeavor besides just gambling. Anything is possible.

begin by guessing dice rolls before you throw them

begin before this by mastering intuition to some degree

Begin this by understanding intuition

Begin this by stating to develop psychic abilities

you’ve done this, yes, but true “mastery” (or a better phrase would be “effective use consistently”) takes more than a little study.

What do you mean by “assets”?