Can anyone please help?

I have a good friend who recently lost her son to suicide. He was still in HS. She’s extremely broken over this and desperate for answers since this was so unexpected. Can anyone please help with maybe scanning his picture? Anything would be greatly appreciated, Thank you in advance :disappointed:

I am sorry for the loss. You can PM me the picture and name. I am heading into work so it may take a minute for me to get back to you. I’ve never scanned someone who has died before so I don’t know where it will lead. I may have to ask Anubis, Azrael, or Hel for some aid (as I have gotten to know each of them).

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will PM you

1 Like

Young men these days are committing suicide by the truckload it’s very sad, it’s a very different world we live in than it was when we were growing up. Sadly I think much of the conditions that lead to suicide are being promoted intentionally and to make matters worse the warning signs of potentially suicidal young men are greatly being ignored by the people who they should be noticed and acted upon by.

8 Likes

I agree! It’s just so hard to know exactly what’s going on in their mind especially when they don’t display any signs and they act like a normal teenager and then for a parent, the mother in this case to come home and to find her son’s deceased body. Breaking her head now trying to put the WHY’s together and going over what was missed or what she could have done for him. It’s all heartbreaking
I can’t even imagine

1 Like

The people like the school teachers, counselors etc are supposed to be trained for this because more often than not parents are oblivious because the kids hide their true feelings from them.

1 Like

The more the kids are exposed to social media they have high chances of doings bad things to themselves
Nowadays teenagers hide their feelings and try to exhale all their stress on technology (social media)
Its really good to talk to someone when you have problems with your life to your parents
Specially your friends
Its sad to see a new generation suffering from depression anxiety more than it was back in 90s

2 Likes