Can anyone explain what is happening and should I be cautious?

Hi! I came here hoping someone could explain what’s going on with me. I could write a book but I’ll try to explain only main events :smile: Weird stuff has happened to me all my life and things are getting more intense.

I haven’t been very religious or anything, but I’ve always been curious and somehow realized how complex the universum with different entities and laws is. Sure I believe in god, but I don’t believe things are the way they are presented in e.g. bible. Anyway to the point:

When I was a little child, I saw this dream where some scary entity was behind me and kind of telepathically asked me to bring them something. I couldn’t turn and see the thing, and the dream ended. Some years later I saw the same dream where the entity asked if I brought it already. I asked what, but the dream ended. After this, I always heard weird things like breathibg and foot steps in the house, even my parents were elsewhere. I also had ability for lucid dreaming.

Later as a teen something I was (I know I know, I was stupid teen ok) cheating my not so serious ”boyfriend” and I started heavily bleeding during sex. It stopped immediately after stopping the act. The same happens several months later with the same guy when we tried again, but no medical explanation was ever found by the healthcare and everything was fine in the health side.

In my twenties I started seeing premonitions, typically horrible ones. Like one famous european plane crash, people dying who I barely knew etc. I swore I dont want to know this stuff beforehand anymore and the dreams stopped. However, my dreams have been very weird also afterwards. Often supernatural but less scary lately.

I’ve also had a very good intuition always, and I’m very good at manifesting. I just didn’t know it was called manifesting before I looked into it. To me I know that everything is always going to work out. I have a PhD, I’m succesful and gained publicity in my country and I can’t complain how I look. I feel however, that I have my dark side as well as good loving one. I’d do anything for my pets, friends and family but at the same time I kind of like it too much when men fall in love with me and do things for me. I know I shoudn’t let them, but I like receiving attention from so many people. I also love sex and I’ve had many partners and always enjoyed experiencing new things.

I rarely fall in love my self. I had a long-term relationship and that time, very weird things happened in our house and I felt kind of bad energy. The energy changed to positive after we broke up, alltough furnitures are still moving and my cats are sensing things here. Lately I’ve felt I have multiple spirit guides helping me, but I can’t stop thinking there is some older one who has been attached me since I was a child. I feel this one has also saved me many times. Literally saved my life in dangerous ”that was so close this is a miracle” situations.

My question is, what that can be? Should I be scared or thankful? What is expected from me?

I tried to ask while meditation who is guiding me, and in the dream-awake borderline I heard a voice speaking language I did not understand and can’t recall anymore. There was at least s-sound, and the voice was snake/little kid kind of weird mixture. I don’t know if feminine or masculine. Has anyone experienced something similar?

Sounds like you’re naturally connected to your Spirit. Beyond being a highly sensitive person.
You might like to read up on the biographies of people who have had similar issues, so see how it affected them and what they did with it. People like Edgar Cayce, Rudolph Steiner and so on.

With your connectivity, it shouldn’t be hard: “ask and you shall receive”. So send the question out to the universe, and the answers will come, you’ll stumble on the right resources which lead to other resources ad so on. Those guides will help, they just need your permission to do so.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the answer, I’ll look into those biographies! I’ve read that sometimes you might accidentally attract also malicious entities by being too open and asking questions? I feel like at some points of my life I’ve felt this kind of energy too. Or then I just assumed earlier everything supernatural is evil and must be ignored, as in Hollywood movies… That would explain why I don’t feel afraid anymore now as I’m older and learned I’m getting help. But I’ve learned to be cautious when wanting something in my life. I get literally what I’ve asked, and typically people don’t consider all the aspects of a spesific hope/dream. There’s always other side of the coin… However, I feel I’m protected at the same time and ofcourse beyond grateful for that. I think this spirit/entity has also given me higher intuition.

I’ve tried to find out who it/they might be and asked questions directly, and I’ve had many tips already. However my knowledge is still so limited, that I don’t understand the tips/ answers. It’s the same as with that entity asking me to bring it something. They assume that I understand, even I’m completely clueless. I noticed it’s also very difficult to Google more information. Luckily I found this forum!

Btw now as reading biographies, I just realized more connections. Interestingly, I’ve specialized in using scenarios (I use them for foresight studies in my field and to study impacts of complex causal events). Lately I became quite famous since the aspects of our latest scenarios have realized exactly so far, alltough they are never meant to be predictions and they were couple years ago perceived completely unrealistic (something that we never would need to prepare for). ofcourse I’m not the one creating the scenarios, but guiding the process with very spesific methods. Interesting anyway and i feel my professional life is one aspect I’ve received a lot of help.

Welcome @confusedwoman It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thanks! Introduction given :slight_smile:

Hello confused. we’re in a bit of the same boat. Go where you’re led. you’ll get your answer. as to if you like it or not will be up to you, what you do with the knowledge is up to you. be quiet, listen to the little “whispers” you’ll know the difference between “them” and the random stuff in your head. Now I know why my day was shot to hell, so I’d get mad, blow my routine off and meet you. I do not know where it goes from here, only that we are alike. I can’t lead you, I can only point. Go outside at night and look at the stars, when you feel the connection, ask to be shown your secret. keep some Kleenex and midol handy. but the headache and nose bleed were worth it to know, for me anyway. don’t worry about studying, you’ll just know and you will remember.

2 Likes

Hello Magus, thank you for your response! You seem to be already educated and learned to understand the messages. Hopefully I’ll get to that point as well. I agree that we just need to trust the guidance, it always goes the right way even if it doesn’t seem so at the first sight. I’ve noticed the roads are complex to the point we want, and during the process it’s impossible to understand why something happens. When finally in the situation that was wished for, every (first) absurd looking step is clear.

I asked last night to give more clear tips of who they are, but absolutely nothing came up. Complete silence. They know that I want to know, so I guess I just need to wait and listen. Maybe they know I wouldn’t be ready and would get anxious by learning more about them and That’s why don’t tell anything about their identities.

1 Like

since you’re already sensitive, try automatic writing… lightly hold a pen, ask questions and let your hand move by itself… explore and play

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip Cairo, it seemed to work somehow. Well, first nothing came up and I started to write just my own thoughts down (I sometimes write problems down because it helps solving them). Then I asked if I’m getting help with certain issues, and the obvious thought was yes. Then I closer my eyes and started asking questions about ’them’. I just draw what was in mind and believed it will be only my own nonsense. However, when I asked repeatedly the name, I noticed I had written the same nonsense over and over again.

With western alphabet doesnt make sense: maybe jisser or jesser or jisslia, but with cyrillic alphabet it’s gezir, or could also be arabic yirris. Still, doesnt make any sense and I told I need western clear letters, and guess what: I got an answer in my own language.

First I thought I wrote ”buy a name”, but then realized I had literally written ”name of vengeance”. What the F??? I’m the least vengeful person and never want anything bad even to anyone who has hurt me! Or did it mean to me? Please help, should I be worried or what?

1 Like

no, you should not be worried… nothing can hurt you, you are GOD… write in your own language and alphabet… spirits communicate using you own thoughts and intuition, since they don’t have larynx and vocal cords… ask the entity it’s name… practice and have fun

2 Likes

Thanks again, I tried more today but it didn’t communicate anymore via writing. ”Kostonnimi” in my language ( name of revenge) was the only thing it gave.

I did a after lunch meditation today after my curiosity rose again and fear went away. It turned into intended sleep paralysis. The spirit had a form of a boy, but it didn’t allow me to look too carefully and it again refused to tell it’s name. Is there a reason why spirit typically dont allow to look at it or doesn’t tell it’s name? However, we comminicated and it claimed to be only helping me. Maybe some form of angel, because before sleep paralysis I heard fun violin music? Funny thing is, that the entity came to my home with keyes :sweat_smile: I guess it’s a metaform that it’s not intruder, but something I have allowed close to me. I think this was a different spirit to one communicating yesterday. And I didn’t feel good nor bad energy during paralysis, it was just neutral.

1 Like

*metafora

1 Like

You got to be looking at the stars, its home. home wants us to know what to do.
Don’t trust angels, watch demons close as well, we’re not on their team.

2 Likes

I got the answer already, it’s Lucifer. There are others as well but Lucifer has been already with me a long time. He’s not asking me to trust, but rather to be curious and learn on my own. I always want to keep my right to make my own decisions and change my opinion. ”The more you know the more you realize how little you know”

Did he literally identify himself as Lucifer?

This is already an old post considering what everything has happened afterwards. Can be deleted as well ( @DarkestKnight ?)
But to you question: Not the first time, instead he suggested to search and I’d know the answer. Later he has confirmed. However, Lucifer does not show up that often and once he sent two other demons to help with a parasite problem when I called.

1 Like