Can anybody recommend me spells to help move on from a crush?

I need to move on from a crush I have on a guy. It’s not going to work out with me and him and I need him out of my mind. He’s a friend of mine so I don’t want to do a cord cutting because I still want to be friends. I just don’t want to be interested in him anymore. Can anybody recommend me spells for that?

Why do you need a spell? Most people can naturally move on from unrequited love without needing one. It just takes some time. You don’t need spells for every little thing in life.

He’s dating someone new and the stress is causing me to grind my teeth in my sleep. Rather than stop the grinding, I thought I’d solve the underlying issue.

According to Jareth Tempest’s book Archangel Pathworkings, the angel Kevashiel can help break obsessions.

1 Like

Thanks.

Try Jareth Tempest’s book The Filthy Grimoire. It has a ritual to kill a crush in it. It works, by the way. I did it on a guy and found out he was a raging misogynist. He offered to teach me how to sleep with people and not catch feelings. Needless to say, hard pass.

I think cord cutting would still work if you do it for romantic reasons and you can layer the spell as well to ensure friendship. In this situation, I would ask help from King Paimon to ensure you watch your tongue and thoughts. To redirect your feelings, try to transmute it into self love instead or any sort of gain. Alchemy is great. It doesn’t have to be self love if you don’t want it to. Energy is energy. You can transfer it to financial gain, dominance, friendships, etc.

1 Like

Obsession is powerful energy. Instead of letting it torment you - use it to your advantage. If you clear your head or any esteem issues you may or may not have - you can use it as influence or power. Doesn’t have to be over people. It can be dominating in the work force, moving a goal forward, anything. I am never here to shame as I use to be scared in early life. But I am also not here to shame if you use that obsession to get what you want. Road opening and setting the scene up to see if you have a chance with people is also okay imo… Duality is nice ^.^

1 Like

Seeing your ex with a new lover is always a little painful, no matter what the situation… It just sucks!

Sound advice from @futabasakura to take this opportunity to learn how to transform negative aspects/ energy into something beneficial for you.

If you choose to get rid of it altogether, cord cutting or something in that range, doesn’t necessarily need to mean between you and that person. You might be able to work in breaking the connection of you and what you feel for that person.

If you are up to it, you can choose to not try to get rid of something that makes you feel like s–t and take this opportunity to try and fully experience what is happening. Examine closely how it feels emotionally how it exactly feels physically, try to determine why this is happening etc. If you are able to fully experience this, closely examine it and find out what the actual cause of this obsession is (most of the time it’s something deeper than the current relationship or that particular person). You can process this and eventually give it a place (or even use it to your advantage). This way you also learn to feel exactly what is happening and why the next time you’re in this situation.

Or in short: “To govern yourself, you must know your darkness” -Shagrath

1 Like